LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Bens eyes softened when he looked at Travis " oh Travy, there's no way Belle looked as pretty as you do sweetheart" in the yellow ball dress with his hair in barrettes and his little bare feet poking out the bottom Travis looked like he belonging in a toddler commercial" just then the beauty and the beast song came on Ben stood up and held out his hand " Come dance with daddy your princess"

Ben looked confused the realized his error, " sorry baby, daddy didn't explain well, I was asking what kind of Chinese you wanted you know like chicken fingers or beef teriyaki some people call it steak on a stick. I'll order right now, I just thought you might have a request first honey"

Ben called the restaurant and ordered. They finished the movie in the right amount of time Ben said "ok baby boy I'll go get plates and everything you may open the door if the bell rings. I'll be right back oh and do you want a drink love"

"Thanks sweetie the delivery man said and left "look job baby, your so smart now let's eat baby"

ben carried Travis and the food to the kitchen and put him in a chair he gave Travis a plastic dinner plate and fork with beauty and the beast on it "see princess, your plate and sippy match your pretty outfit"

Ben filled Travis plate with food then said "oh hang on one minute cutie pie" he reached in the drawer and pulled out a bib that that said daddy's boy on it fastening it around his neck Ben said " that way my pretty princess won't get his lovely gown messy"