LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Ben took a walk cloth wet it and wiped Travis's sticky pancakey face then pulled out his chair and lifted him onto his hip. patting Travis's butt "ok my baby let's go get the little boy dressed so we can go get you everything you need for your big day"

Ben took his hand combed it through Travis's hair to the bad of his neck then gently guided Travis head to his shoulder saying "we're just going upstairs baby, just take the ride"

when they got to Travis's room Ben put him on his bed and without invitation began stripping the boy until he was naked he grabbed a fresh pair of tmnt undies and herald them for Ben to step into

Ben went to Travis's dresser and pulled out a simple pair of jean and a long sleeved tee shirt. He added striped socks to the mix and went back to his boy.

he quickly dressed Travis and said "go brush your teeth baby and meet me down stairs to get your shoes and coat"

Ben grabbed a pair of Travis's sneakers then sat on the sofa and patted his lap for the little boy to come join him when Travis obeyed Ben pulled him onto his lap and said "ok baby while we're out you hold my hand at all times, no wandering off or talking to strangers. You have to stay where daddy can see you and do as your told understood?"