LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

"Sweetheart your exhausted its bedtime. Here's what we'll do" Ben grabbed the throw on top of the sofa and covered Travis and himself. He then moved them to a laying down position with Travis laying on his chest. He began to rub his baby's hair " close your eyes and rest my baby"

"Sweetheart your exhausted its bedtime. Here's what we'll do" Ben grabbed the throw on top of the sofa and covered Travis and himself. He then moved them to a laying down position with Travis laying on his chest. He began to rub his baby's hair " close your eyes and rest my baby"

Ben hurried up the stairs "good morning hunny bun, I thought I heard moving around but I see now that you are being such a good boy and waiting for daddy."

ben lifted Travis out of bed and on to his hip. "You have been such a good boy that daddy wants to get you a present while we are out today"

Stroking Travis's cheek Ben said "my polite boy, such pretty manners" he kissed Travis's cheek and carried him down stairs, as far as your present baby I was thinking either a tablet or an iPod touch to replace your phone since your not old enough to have a phone anymore, which do you think you'd like my good boy"

"Sure baby boy one shinny new iPad coming right up and maybe a leap pad, I'm worried that the 4th grade work might be really hard for you and thank you you understanding about the phone baby it just wouldn't be appropriate" they got to the kitchen and Ben deposited Travis in a seat bringing him pancakes and fruit for breakfast "eat up baby so we can get you dressed and ready to go