LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Ben called from the sofa “baby you need to let your brother know when you finish up then you may stand so he can wipe you”
"K, I'm done now. " Travis said when he was told.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Ben looked on from the sofa “now sammy take some pater and wipe Traviss bottom make sure he’s nice and clean then dab at his little peepee to make sure there are not drips in his nice clean panties once your dad be drop the paper into the potty then give his cute little bum a couple of love taps for good measure he has to he cutest little bum bum” 

sammy did as he was told he smiled when he was told to pat Travis bum giggles as he did it”

ben finished now pul up his panties and fix his dress and we should be good except you need to take your brother to the bathroom to wash both of your hands”

Ben looked on from the sofa “now sammy take some pater and wipe Traviss bottom make sure he’s nice and clean then dab at his little peepee to make sure there are not drips in his nice clean panties once your dad be drop the paper into the potty then give his cute little bum a couple of love taps for good measure he has to he cutest little bum bum” 
sammy did as he was told he smiled when he was told to pat Travis bum giggles as he did it”
ben finished now pul up his panties and fix his dress and we should be good except you need to take your brother to the bathroom to wash both of your hands”

Travis blushed deeply when Sammy patted his bottom and daddy said his bum bum was cute. He went with Sammy to go wash there hands.

Sammy took Travis to the bathroom washing both of their hands at the same time then he took the little boys hand leading him back to the living room he said “see baby bro it’s all going to be fine and you’re being so good to and I promise you will love having Caity as a big sister too she will do fun things with you like pain your nails and play dolls”

Sammy took Travis to the bathroom washing both of their hands at the same time then he took the little boys hand leading him back to the living room he said “see baby bro it’s all going to be fine and you’re being so good to and I promise you will love having Caity as a big sister too she will do fun things with you like pain your nails and play dolls”
"Why isn't she my little sister? Cause she's younger then me right? I'm only 9." Travis said confused.

Sammy looked confused “no little T, I think you’re the littlest, I mean I don’t know”

Ben heard Travis as they were headed back to the living room when they got back he pulled him back onto his lap cuddling him close “you my baby are definitely the littlest and Caity will be your big sister. Your taller and a little older but From what Sammy and thier Mom say she’s really mature”

sammy cut In “ya I mean she doesn’t sit in a baby seat or use a little potty anymore and she doesn’t drink bottles and she can go places herself like a big girl you’re only little definitely a lot littler”

Sammy looked confused “no little T, I think you’re the littlest, I mean I don’t know”
Ben heard Travis as they were headed back to the living room when they got back he pulled him back onto his lap cuddling him close “you my baby ate definitely the littlest and Caity will be your big sister. Your taller and a little older but Freea m what Sammy and thier Mom say she’s really mature”
sammy cut In “ya I mean she doesn’t sit in a baby seat or use a little potty anymore and she doesn’t drink bottles and she can go places herself like a big girl you’re only little definitely a lot littler”

This thought made Travis a little frustrated but he kept quiet not wanting to argue. He didn't want a big sister. He was fine with just daddy and Sammy.

Ben kissed his boys hair “ it will be fine baby you’ll see I think you’ll really love having a big sister once your used to it so one more thing I went shopping today yo get your potty but also got you some new clothes like that pretty dress your wearing. Now it’s so pretty and you look so cute  that from now on you will only we wearing dresses at home both after school and on weekends. You can still wear boys clothes to school but that’s about it”

Sammy chimed in “you look so cute in your dress Little T, your real pretty”

Ben kissed his boys hair “ it will be fine baby you’ll see I think you’ll really love having a big sister once your used to it so one more thing I went shopping today yo get your potty but also got you some new clothes like that pretty dress your wearing. Now it’s so pretty and you look so cute  that from now on you will only we wearing dresses at home both after school and on weekends. You can still wear boys clothes to school but that’s about it”
Sammy chimed in “you look so cute in your dress Little T, your real pretty”
"But daddy I like my boys clothes too. Can't I still wear my boy clothes too after school?" Travis asked.

Ben smiled “ maybe sometimes baby but dresses make taking you to the potty much easier so that’s why I got you a lot of dresses any way baby’s well just take it one step at a time for now I need to go make dinner so I’ll leave you guys to play”

once ben left Sammy turned to Travis “what should we play we could use toys in here or your daddy said I could take you outside”

Ben smiled “ maybe sometimes baby but dresses make taking you to the potty much easier so that’s why I got you a lot of dresses any way baby’s well just take it one step at a time for now I need to go make dinner so I’ll leave you guys to play”
once ben left Sammy turned to Travis “what should we play we could use toys in here or your daddy said I could take you outside”

"We can stay in here..." Travis said. "I've got lots of toys in my room we can play with "

“Ok little T sounds good” he took traviss hand to take him to his room “ your daddy said he put another potty before n your room just in case let go play”
Travis sighed, he didn't like that he had to use a training potty now. But he couldn't argue so he had to live with it. "Okay. " He walked with him to his room.

When they got to Travis’s room sammy looked around “wow Little T you have so many toys what should we play”
"You like action figures? I got a lot of super hero toys. " Travis said and went over to his toy box where they were located.

Sammy smiled Sure Little T I love action figures let’s play”
he joined Travis at the toy box and started taking out toys “who do you have”
"I got lots. Like batman, captain America, hulk, Iron man..." Travis started pulling them out saying there names.

Sammy looked at all of the figures “wow you have so many it’s cool! Batman is my favorite, who do you want to be Little T”
"I'll be the evil Joker!" Travis pulled out The Joker action figure.

Sammy playfully tackled Travis rolling over and tickling him in a playful voice he said “you can’t be evil your my baby brother and your tooo cute”
"I know. But the joker is evil. " Travis said giggling. "I won't be evil in real life" Her tried to roll away.

Sammy pinned Travis to the ground “promise, promise me you’ll still be my good baby brother” he smiled down at Travis who was squirming and giggling
"I promise I'll always be your good baby brother! Please stop, I have to pee!" Travis yelled squirming.

Sammy jumped up “it’s ok little T I’ll take you to potty” he pulled Travis to the. New potty he quickly pulled the little boys panties down to his ankles “ make tinkles baby bro”
Travis was glad he stopped and peed immediately when he was set on the potty. He was glad he could relieve himself even if it was in a training potty.