LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Sammy smile “sure little bro” 

Ben smiled at the interaction “ok baby back to class and I’ll see you after school if Sammy’s Mom says it’s ok he can come over after school come give me a hug and a kiss baby boy”

Ben gave Travis a huge hug “love you to baby boy” 

sammy waited and walked Travis back to the classroom

Ben went and called Danny’s Mom who gave permission for the play date

at snack marine sammy jumped up “stay put little Travis I’ll get your snack” he got both lunch box’s he pulled out pulled a banana from Travis’s box and his juice he pealed the banana saying I want you to eat the whole banana please little bro@

• 2 weeks later...

During the separation, Travis was having a hard time getting to the side.  Instead he was shoved roughly by some older boy getting through.  

"Move sissy,  I gotta get to the field for dodge ball!" The 5th grader said as he shoved him over making him fall.  He didn't even give him time to move.  Travis hit his head on the pavement hard when he was pushed and started to cry cause it hurt. 

Sammy came running over he pushed the bigger kid “don’t touch my baby brother you jerk he’s just a little kid”

hecran to Travis he knelt don’t and positioned Travis’s head on his lap stroking his hair sammy said “it’s ok little T it’s ok, do you want to go to the nurse baby bro”

"I didn't know he was your little brother.  Sorry!" The kid said and ran off to the field.  

Travis held his head which was forming a little goose egg, and nodded as he still cried. He wanted his daddy. 

“Ok” Sammy said he stood up and grabbed Travis’s hand tight this time and found a grownup “I need to take Travis to the nurse please he got pushed and hit his head”

the teacher agreed and Sammy immediately walked Travis to the nurse

When they got to the nurse she looked at Travis and handed Him an ice pack which Sammy promptly took positioning Travis’s head in his lap again he held the ice.

the nurse called Ben explained the situation and deemed Travis fit to stay in school 

Sammy continued to stroke his brothers head for the rest of recess helping Travis up Sammy offered his hand “ that nags will be better tomorrow baby bro you’ll see now let’s get back to class”

the rest of the day was uneventful and like a good big brother Sammy held Travis’s hand all the way to Ben who was waiting in the parking lot

Sammy continued to stroke his brothers head for the rest of recess helping Travis up Sammy offered his hand “ that nags will be better tomorrow baby bro you’ll see now let’s get back to class”
the rest of the day was uneventful and like a good big brother Sammy held Travis’s hand all the way to Ben who was waiting in the parking lot
Travis wanted to hurry to to see his daddy. But he kept trying to go ahead only to get pulled back at Sammy's pace.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Sammy did everything he could to hold Travis he held on to him and repeated “ no no little T you need to hold my hand”

Ben saw them struggling and rushed toward them “ Travis Benjamin you knock that off immediately you are to hold your brothers hand at all times especially after what happened today” he took Travis other hand and they walked to the car it was then that Ben hugged Travis “ I missed my baby so much now let’s get home we have a lot to discuss”

sammy waited by the open door “ I can strap little T in sir I know how to work a baby seat my sister used to sit in one just like it”