LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

Ben guided the boy through the door "it's all ok baby daddy's here and everything is ok I'll be with you the whole time" they walked up to the secretary's desk "hi I'm here to enroll my little boy, I have an appointment with principal Ryan"

Ben watched Travis taking is test as he chatted with the principal and filled out emergency cards and everything else. The timer went off indicating that the test was over Ben went to get Travis and brought him to sit with the grown ups " howled it go honey" Ben asked rubbing Travis's shoulder

"Honey" Ben said and pulled Travis onto his lap, everything is just fine my baby I promise"

the principal smiled as he licked a few buttons "some the test defiantly shows some academic weaknesses and some gaps in learning. Since we have no previous records I think we should air on the side of caution and place Travis in a Lower grade I'm torn between first and second I mean he'd be a bit tall but I think he'd fit in with either group"

Ben rubbed his back " baby I need you to be brave for me. You will love your new teacher and all of your new friend it will be great honey I promise" he stood up placing the boy on his feet " now baby lets go see your class"

Ben pulled his boy to him once again "my good little boy" Ben then took Travis's hand and they were lead down the hallway while mr Ryan pointed out he gym and art room and music room and cafeteria they finally stopped outside a classroom. The said Miss Mason mr Ryan opened the Door "excuse me Miss Mason I have a new little boy starting today, this is Travis Smith, he's new to our school"