LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When The Little Brother Takes Over *Private with Jmg1217*

Skylove27

"Oh baby don't be sad, we're doing this to help you just think for once you won't be the smallest your about the size of the average 4th or 5th grader it will be great for your cobfedince and you can meet some friends how cool is that!

"Yeah but they're not my age and they'll like kid stuff more then me and know something is different with me. And what if they be mean to me and stuff? And what if they ask what school I came from and why did I switch and..." Travis rambled on and his speaking was going fast

"Oh baby don't be scared, you'll do great, no one will bully you everyone will love you and we will go shopping for clothes and we will work out all of the details so you do t have to worry about your story but one thing I did change is that I made myself 27 and your father so from now on baby boy you have to rem her to call me daddy especially at school"

"can I help pick my clothes and backpack?" He asks, that was the one thing he liked about the school year. and it might help him cope with the idea.

"I don't wanna call you daddy. You're my brother. " Travis added

"Of course baby within reason I mean 9 year olds don't always know what's best but you get a day and no baby I'm now essentially your father for all intents and purposes and we need to practice that so if you a dress me you will call me daddy and I won't answer to anything else understood baby"

Rubbing Travis's arms and pulling him back to snuggle against Bens chest he said "my good boy, listen baby I know this is an adjustment but I want you to trust me, trust that I want what's best for you and that I'll take care of you. From now on baby boy all you have to do is listen and do your best to be my good boy ok baby, can you do that for daddy"

"Baby this isn't a choice, you will call me daddy bacause for school you are enrolled as my son and you can't call me by my first name because it's not appropriate and I don't want to take a chance of you making a mistake so from now

Ben grasped Travis's hand "freeze little boy you do not just walk away from a grownup when they are talking to you especially not daddy now if you choose to go to your room like that then you can just stay there and think about your behavior until your ready to act like a good boy"

softening Ben said I "love baby we'll get through this trust daddy"

Ben sighed, that didn't go well. Still it could have been worse. He got up and went to the kitchen he started chopping. It was still early and he had gotten everything he needed to make his moms meatballs which was one of Travis's favorites. He thought the smell might entice the little from his room

Travis stayed in laying down on his bed in his room for almost 45 minutes without getting up for anything. Eventually he got bored and started to smell something familiar that brought a smile to his face. He got up and out of his bed to go to the kitchen.

Ben fried meatballs and make marinara sauce it smelt great. He heard the pitterpatter of little feet coming down the stairs. He smiled and was amused that Travis hadn't bothered getting dressed and that his turle underwear was on full display but he didn't say anyone when the little boy entered the room

Ben walked out to the living room "with that attitude little boy you can just match yourself back to your room, your in bed for the day. We can try to see if you will do as your told by supper. No getting up except to use the bathroom.."

Travis was going to try not to give on. If he came out now and called him Daddy, then Ben would win. But... If he stayed in for too long, Ben would face no choice but to come in and talk to him and just let him call him by his name. It was genius. Atleast Travis hoped. But he really did want his mom's meatballs. It was also a win/lose situation

Ben had plenty to do. He put together a salad and got some bread ready to make garlic bread. He hoped that he wouldn't be eating alone but only time would tell. He had to check on Travis. He got a glass and filled it with water. He went up the stairs and knocked on the door "travey it's daddy" he entered the room "I brought you some water baby boy"