LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adopted boy more like adopted daddy pvt jmg1217

Kaylaindiapers

James sat in the nursery wondering what might have been, he thought he had it all he and his wife Kim talked about having kids. Then things starting going south she began hanging out with her girlfriends at the bar more and more it seemed. Then one night he got tired of it all and confronted her she spanked him and said she he wasn't man enough for her. He was heart broken. Without her he didn't want a baby but he did want a son someone he could play ball with, watch the games with just hag out and have fun.

He got up from the rocking chair he was 5'3 or 4 but no taller and he weighed 110 he was a small man but he was a trust fund baby so it wasn't all bad. He was in his mid twenty's with a goatee brown eyes and black hair he figured someday he'd find the right girl.

Today was the day he was going to meet his son Michael.

James thought it was odd that the kid turns 18 tomorrow but it sounded like the adoption agency was going to turn him loose. So James stepped in and was looking forward to bringing him home!

To say that Michael was excited was an understatement! He really wanted a family. He had been bounced around in the foster care system for the last 5 years since his parents died. He was very nice, smart and mature. The problem was that no one wanted an older child especially one who already looked like a man. He was always the biggest kid his age and was about 6'3 and well over 200 lbs. he was told that the man who was taking him in was single and young so he really wasn't expecting a father figure maybe more like a big brother. He packed up his few possessions and went to the office to wait for his new "dad"

James got to the agency. He was greeted by the receptionist then Mr. Black came out and gave him the papers to sign. They had talked over the phone so the details were all laid out beforehand.

"Ok Mr Brooks I'll get Michael for you.

James was so excited he was thinking they would go out to eat and celebrate his new son's homecoming.

Mr Black walked down the hallway.

"Michael you ready to meet your new dad?"

"Sure that sounds great!"

michael followed Mr Black down the hall they walked into the room Michael stopped short to say he was surprised was an understatement. The person in front of him did not look like a father at all, he looked like an 8 year old with a fake beard. He tried to hide his reaction. He extended his hand saying hi I'm mike I'll bet your Jimmy"

James looked up wow they told him he was big but the kid looked like a lineman for the Dallas Cowboys.

He got up and extended his hand.

"I'm James but you can call me dad." he said smiling trying to mask the pain he felt as the kid had a grip.

Mr Black looked on smiling.

"Let's go son are you hungry?"

"Thanks for everything Mr. Black."

James grimaced as his new son was strong. James being a man wanted to impress his new son figured he'd spin a lie.

"Careful son that's an old football injury!" he said pulling away.

James nodded.

"I understand you don't have to call me dad just call me James." he said smiling getting irked by the Jimmy bs.

He opened the car door.

"No just get in I'll drive we'll see what kind of driver you are some other time and if you do good and act responsible I'll get you your own car."

He started the car and they were off.

"Steak it is, I know some good steak houses!"

He smiled "Thanks you like it" he said excitedly feeling like he was bonding with his new son.

When he asked what he did for a living he got sad thinking how his mom and dad died in a wreck.

"It's an inheritance son grandma and grandpa died in a wreck."

"Well I was married then she left so yeah since then I've been a lone."

They got out of the car and began walking to the restaurant.

"Wow!" James said as a guy hit him knocking him over he hit his head hard on the ground.

He was dazed and confused bad grateful to have his son to help him out.

"I better get a ice pack." he said rubbing his head.

Michael led James into the restaurant. He sat him down on one of the waiting area couchs. Michael looked at the hostess and said "

could we have an ice pack, we've had an accident in the parking lot and the little guy bumped his head"

the hostess went to comply Michael took James face in his hands and said "look at me buddy" James obeyed Michael instructed now look up and down"

when james complied Michael began brushing his hand through James hair finding a bump. He said "ok Jimmy I don't think you have a concussion, just a bump little buddy but it might still hurt and I'm going to insist on driving home"

the hostess came over handing Michael the ice pack and said I hope your sons heads okay" Michael couldn't help but smile, he applied the ice pack as he continued to rub James head

Looking concerned Michael ran his hand from the back of James head down his neck and said "

you know what buddy, we need to get you home and into bed"

he took James hand again and led him back to the car this time sitting him into the passengers seat.

gstting behind the wheel and adjusting the seat for his height Michael asked James the address programming it into the gps starting the car and driving to the house it was a bit of a drive and James

When Michael pulled up to the house he was impressed by the size, it was a big house. He shock James, " Jimmy get up little buddy we're home"

Jimmy simply grunted that he was tired and continued sleeping. Michael sighed, he got out and took the keys then went around to the passenger side. He opened the door and lifted James into his arms surprised by how light the little man was. They made thier way into the large house Michael easily maneuvering jimmy to open the door. The first thing that he noticed was that the house was beautiful the second was that it was a mess. There were dirty clothes everywhere and dirty dishes. The place smelled like a dumpster.

Michael sighed, this would have to change. Instead of focusing on the mess he walked up the stairs and entered what he assumed was James bedroom. The room was large and also very dirty. Michael laid the little man on the bed and proceeded to remove his shoes and socks. Then the rest of his clothes. Micheal couldn't find any pajamas so we went and retrieved one of his tshirts which looked like a dress on little Jimmy but did the trick. Tucking the boy in Michael went to clean the house. Things were going to be changing.

• Like 1

James woke up groggy still trying to get over the massive headache.

"Alright son just help me to my room." he said half awake but really still out of it.

Once he got situated in bed he was sound asleep.

He woke up the next morning rubbing his head.

"What the hell is this!" he squealed as the night shirt looked like a dress.

James grabbed some clothes and took a shower.

James got out of the shower and got dressed he was feeling much better. When he began walking down the stairs he smelt bacon and coffee.

"Good morning son wow smells good, but you didn't have to do that!"

He poured himself a cup of coffee and sat down.

"What happened last night?" he asked confused trying to put it all together.

"Little man what are you talking about you'll call me dad you g man!" James said doing his best to sound threatening. He looked around noticing how clean it w's.

"Yes son I'm sorry you did a great job cleaning up!"

"Thank you."

He reached for his cup of coffee.

Levering James's chin with his thumb and forefinger Michael said first of all little boy you will not raise your voice to me. Second, the more time I spend here the more I realize that years of being alone have made it so you have no idea how to take care of yourself so from now on I'm going to do it! I will make the rules and you will follow them or there will be consequences understand little boy?"

• Like 1

James was furious.

"Look you obviously need to learn discipline!"

He got up and began to take his belt off.

"This will hurt you worse then it hurts me, but I'm the dad and you will obey me!"

James said knowing if the kid didn't back down he was in deep trouble.