LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Far Far Away.... There was a cry that nobody could here.

Skylove27

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mao sighed and ate trying to remember she was just a child.

When they finished, he took her back to their cabin and sat her down.

"Okay, I'm going to take you out to play," he told her.

He smiled and told her.

Then he took her into the bathroom, and pointed at the toilet.

Then, giving her just a little bit of trust, he stepped out of the bathroom, and pulled the door partly closed, but it was open enough he could hear her if she tried to do anything he had not told her to do.

"I'll be right in in about a minute or two, so finish as quickly as you can if you don't want me to keep seeing you with your panties down," he told her as he had left the bathroom.

Molly happy getting to use the toilet without him in the room, she pulled off her overalls and panties. Then sat on toilet and began to go. She hoped she wouldn't need to use the toilet or have an accident when playing with the kids today.

He came in on her just as she was about to squirt the last of her pee out.

"Okay, honey, time is up."

He saw her still on the potty.

"Sorry, but I warned you, baby.

"Yeah but I need to poop too, can I please have a couple more minutes?" Molly frowned covering herself. Molly hoped he'd give her a couple more minutes since it was obvious she wasn't doing anything wrong

He came back in when she called out she was finished, and he pulled her panties back to make sure she had not gotten any poop in her panties by not wiping or maybe even starting an accident before she got in the bathroom.

"Good girl," he said when he thought the panties looked clean.

"Because, for now, you are going to be treated like a little girl, even when you get to the lady's house you are being taken care of at.

Mao smiled.

"I guess so, honey."

He walked her out to the playground to find the kids, and to their pleasure, there was one other girl out there, just skipping rope by herself as there was no one to play with yet.

The girl smiled.

"Jump rope?" she asked trying to keep it simple since the girl only said play as though she didn't know Chinese that well.

The girl then gave her the jump rope and she ran to the toy bin and picked out another one.

She then jumped rope over to Molly.

"Genbi," she said clearly trying to get the girl to say her name.

Molly stopped jumping because jumping made her need to pee more. She looked nervous and didn't want to hold her crotch in front of other kids and adults to let Mao know she needed to pee. She felt silly thinking about it. She also didn't want to have an accident. She wanted to run off to find a toilet but If she ran off Mao might not trust her anymore and put her in the box. Or worse he could hurt her. She looked around, her legs kind of doing a potty dance but she still wasn't holding her crotch. She wondered what to do and looked frustrated.

Mao didn't seem to notice she had stopped playing, but was just reading a newspaper on the bench, but in truth, he was keeping an eye on her, and though he still wasn't really sure she had to pee yet since he couldn't always tell the difference between an excited little kid and a potty dance.

The Little girl that was with her, however, frowned when she stopped jumping.

Genbi walked over to her, and she put a hand on her back.

"No jumprope?" she said in broken Chinese to try to keep it simple for her new friend.