LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Far Far Away.... There was a cry that nobody could here.

Skylove27

After they had eaten, both Genbi's parents and Mao took the girls back out to play for a while longer.

Genbi walked her around the corner away from everyone.

She then felt Molly's pants by her thighs and her butt.

"Pee pee?" she said in Chinese.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After jumping rope and playing for a little awhile she was having a little bit of gas. Molly knew she needed to go poop and she did not want to have a poopants accident. She held up her finger for hold on to Genbi. Then ran over to Mao. "Uncle Mao." She held her front. She didn't know how to say poop but she knew how to say pee. But she couldn't say she needed to pee because that would be lying and she needed to poop

Mao looked down at her and smiled as she held herself in the front.

"Pee pee?" he asked in Chinese waiting for an answer.

She wasn't holding her butt, so he figured either she had to pee, or maybe she wanted something else she couldn't say yet.

He smiled and held her hand walking there as pleasantly as if going to the park.

The stuff was getting really close to coming out before they got to the bathroom.

Molly realized what she had just done. "No! No, I'm sorry!" She gasped when he swatted her behind. And felt poop was starting to come out. "You are sir. I'm sorry I just really need to go!" Molly hoped he wouldn' spank her again.

He nodded and got her into the bathroom, and just before it started to fill her panties, he had then down.

He put her on the toilet just as it started to ooze out and it made it to the toilet like it should.

He then stood back and watched her poop in the potty.

"Good girl," he said to her.