LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Far Far Away.... There was a cry that nobody could here.

Skylove27

Mao came over to her and shook her shoulder lightly.

"Time to wake up and show Uncle Mao that you were a good girl," he said starting to take her blankets down.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Mao saw that she was not wet, he frowned.

"Well, it looks like you didn't obey me when we already talked about who is in charge," he told her.

Molly tried to explain why she wasn't yet but kept getting cut off. She didn't want to do that in public or in front of her friend Genbi. She gasped when he spanked her 3 times. It really didn't hurt but it did upset her. "I understand. Please don't spank me again. I'll be a good girl." Molly says. She really wanted to

Mao then took her to the dresser and got out some clothes for her to wear.

He put a pair of panties on her and a long shirt, and that was it.

"Now, let's go eat breakfast, or are you going to disobey me again?" he gave her a look like he was ready for her to rebel against it.

"Well, you are disobeying me by insisting you wear what you want rather than what I put on you, so that means the crate."

He picked her up to carry her now.

"Go on, scream your head off.

Mao got her down to where the crate was, and he set her down and looked into her eyes.

"Now, I'm going to have to tie you up this time if you don't behave.

Mao sighed and started to prepare the rope to tie her up.

"You will do as you are told," he said.

He then started to tie her hands together and then her feet, and finally tied the ropes together so it would be hard for her to get out of it on her own.

Molly started to cry as she was tied up. She tried to fight being tied. After the first hour being tied up in there she needed to pee, she figured he probably would've come to check on her. So she started to say pee in Chinese hoping he'd open it. And after 10 minutes, she filled her panties to the point her shirt got wet. In which it made her cry again. She hoped no one would find her and kill her. And by the time Mao had come back her wrists and ankles were red and uncomfortable. As well as her private from sitting in pee for so long.

"I'll behave. No more ropes and craates please. You're the boss. I wear what you put on me and do what you say. If I need to pee, I let you know in Chinese then go pee." Molly says, she just wanted to feel comfortable again and play with her friend and forget all about this.

Genbi smiled and walked with both Mao and Molly back to their room.

"Molly needs to change her pants and wipe herself off some," Mao told Genbi in Chinese.