LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rubia Sam and the Brians' home

Ishigreensa

"No I think she'd be now comfortable with Natalie changing her. But if Natalie doesn't want too. I can." Elizabeth says. "How about we go to the McDonalds with the play area? I got Rubia extra pants and socks."

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom frowned.

"Natalia, I would really like you to learn to put a diaper on her, too, but I guess this time, your mom can do it.

"Well we'll get you something different to wear during the day. Hey don't cry, it's gonna be okay... You're not in trouble and you have nothing to be embarrassed about. No one will make fun of you." Elizabeth tells her

She looked through the top of her head at Natalie with her head down wondering if Natalie thought she was a baby now.

Tom smiled at Elizabeth.

"I think I found a place to pull over, honey.

"Honey you're still a big girl You're not like a baby. Other girls your age still have to wear them sometimes. It's only to help with your accidents." Elizabeth says. "We would do the same thing for Natalie if she were having accidents alot."

Elizabeth changed Rubia into a diaper being sure to add baby powder and cream due to the light rash Rubia was getting. After that she pulled up the diaper and taped it. The pulled the new jeans on Rubia. "Don't touch your diaper. You tell us right away when you have to use the toilet. If you use your diaper then tell us right away when you need to be changed "

Rubia nodded and looked down.

"I tell you when I want going pee pee," she said.

Tom smiled and waited for Elizabeth to finish diapering her, while he turned his attention to Natalie.

"Honey?