LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rubia Sam and the Brians' home

Ishigreensa

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom walked over to the desk to register Rubia to see a doctor.

Rubia kept looking at the ground and held her hand up by Elizabeth when Tom when to go sign her in.

Elizabeth took Rubia's hand, the girl needed some comfort. "What's wrong now?" Natalie asks trying to hide the annoyance in her voice more with concern. she had noticed that Rubia looked like she was going to cry again.

The doctor started to ask her a few questions, mostly about her past.

Bo Mi held out towards Elizabeth and tried to get into her lap before she would continue to answer the doctor at one point because remembering some of her past was scary, and it made her cry again.

"They no let me use bathroom if I want," she said shaking.

"Well if that doesn't say anything about her past I don't no what does." Elizabeth understood what she had said and didn't want to make her say anymore knowing how upset she looks. Elizabeth lifted Rubia in her lap and held her close. "Sssshhh it's okay now. You're not there anymore, okay honey" Elizabeth reassured her softly

"School is good daddy. I'm getting all good grades and I never get in trouble." Natalie says proudly

(Oh well that makes sense. :) )

"Okay thank you very much. Are we allowed to go now or do I need to sign papers? Is there something I should get for her hand to heal properly." Elizabeth asks

"Oh okay! I just suggested flowers cause I thought that's what you get people when they're in the hospital. I'll pick out a stuffed animal for her then. Would I like a toy?" Natalie asksakong sure she understood him.

Tom smiled.

"Well, I thought if we get you both a stuffed animal or something here, then maybe you might bond over it, even if it isn't the best of situations to bond over," he shrugged.