LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rubia Sam and the Brians' home

Ishigreensa

Because she didn't express it, Tom didn't know she was feeling jealous or a little left out.

"Okay, well, we better get you home so you can change into your dress for the party," he said.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I already pack a couple pair of panties and wipes in case it would happen. I didn't want to suggest diapers yet for the party because I don't want Rubia to feel embarrass if we have to change her into a diaper." She explains softly.

Rubia walked all the way to Natalie's room, but she stopped at the door and started to turn to walk away thinking she wanted privacy to change.

Tom changed into nicer clothes too, for the party.

Tom waited in the living room after he was ready for the girls.

Rubia started down the stairs and stared at the ground while she walked into the living room.

"What is it?" Tom asked her.

"What?"

"You looked sad, honey?"

"No, I'm okay.

"I think she's in the kitchen wrapping your presents for you, honey."

Tom smiled when he saw his daughter dressed.

"Yeah you can write your name in English and Chinese. That's okay. The card already has a message for he on it." Natalie says. She went up and her mother handed her the sharpie pen. She wrote her name in cursive writing.

Rubia smiled and nodded.

She was really excited to be going to her sister's friend's birthday party.

"Are you introduce her me as sister, or just I stay your family?" she asked knowing that it might look strange if she suddenly had a little sister who was only a year or so younger.

Rubia suddenly turned to her big sister who wasn't singing along, and she smiled.

"You are happy, don't you?" she asked her.