LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ac Medical

I'm sure most of you have been to acmedi.com, but for those of you who have not, you'll find a huge array of women modeling their products. Plastic pants, diapers, all-in-ones--all on live women. Based on the occasionally provocative pictures, this site is clearly AB/DL aware. Some of the shots are better than others, and some of the women are prettier than others, but it's definitely worth a look! Really, it puts most other diaper sellers' sites to shame.

So, what's your favorite little-known site?

-RMS

wow...ive never seen that site before...great find, RMS...
Well, now I wish I had posted a link to that site a long time ago. I had no idea not everyone knew about AC Medical.

I'm really curious to hear if anyone else has any obscure sites they can share.

-RMS

All the pictures or just the ones of that woman?
Nope, there are actually several (5? 6?) women models, although I have my favorites. I have actually seen at least two of them on Daily Diapers in the Gallery section.

-RMS

I think we should be careful how we refer to the pictures at AC Medical site. They do show how the product looks on real people. They also state that the pics are not intended for entertainment. I think that if we want the pics to remain we should respect that in how we refer to them.

Additionally, I have used a number of their products. I am pleased with most of them. They are are less expensive than pants from other supplies and have a shorter life. But, 2 from ac medical lasts about as long as the more expensive product from other suppliers. In the end, AC medical is still cheaper to use. If ordering into the United States, do leave time for US customs to pass them.

Froggy

Not intended for entertainment? Is that why there are pictures of diapered adults in costume, and women displaying the crotch of their diapers? I can understand why they might want to keep a veneer of propriety for their legitimately incontinent customers, but many of these shots are so clearly geared for the likes of us that I have a hard time believing that they didn't have our entertainment very much at the top of their minds.

Seriously.

-RMS

I can live with their view of it if the pics are there. It is a good catalogue and i would like it to be there and not replaced with pics of dummies. Why get a good thing killed with a "dirty" interpretation?

Froggy