LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'll just dress how she wants." Katie said with a sigh. She didn't want to keep arguing with everybody. She took her hat off and put it in her dad's lap before getting out of the car, tears welling up in her eyes. Her beanie was like a security blanket in a way, so without it she didn't feel like herself and she felt nervous.

Bo Mi looked up at her.

"What I wear?" she asked because they still had to get her new clothes since all her things were basically ruined and Jason didn't really want her wearing any of it... or that's what she understood him to say the night before.

She smiled at Paula.

"I good girl, don't I?" she asked thinking her mommy was a good person when she was alive.

Bo Mi smiled.

"I go changing now."

She ran off to go put on some of her soiled-stained panties, a skirt that was tattered and stained on the bottom, and a pink shirt with two teddy bears on it.

It wasn't long before she had returned.

(Most girls by that age would at least wear training bras. If she is 12 like we had said. Most girls start to develop around 10.)

"Okay were ready now." Paula grabbing her purse. "You coming hon?" She asked her husband. Since Katie wasn't coming she didn't see a reason he had to come.

"No problem honey. Would you mind loading the dishwasher before you leave though?" Paula asked. "Yes honey we're gonna go get you clothes now."

Around the time Paula had left with Bo Mi and her father was still at home, the house phone rang. It was Katie's school. They said she had fainted and was in the nurse's office.

"She said she had been feeling lightheaded all the day." The nurse said. He shrugged a little "what did she have for breakfast this morning?"

"We'll see honey. It just depends on what time it is when we get done." Paula said smiling. "If it's close to dinner then no but otherwise I don't see why not."

"That shouldn't cause her to faint." The nurse said concerned. "She doesn't have any medical conditions does she?" He asked since sometimes the school didn't know right away about a diagnosed condition. "Has she had any other odd symptoms like this?"

"Nothing has been concerning you lately? Any sudden changes in her diet?"

"Nothing dad. The only thing that happened is what you already know because you saw." Katie said blushing and referring to her bedwetting.