LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katie sighed and rolled her eyes. Her stomach was growling loudly by now. She had been eating a lot more lately, even though it seemed she was getting skinnier.

"Why can't mom just accept me for how I wanna look?!" She asked in a voice that hinted it hurt her and she'd been bottling it up for a long time and she tried to be strong about it. "Why can't she see that I'm a good kid! She gets all upset because I don't tell her things but when I do tell her things she flips out about it and makes it into a big deal!" She said, turning away as the tears started forming. She used her arm warmer to try and stop her dark purple mascara from running.

"All i said was that I drew a flower!" Katie said starting to get frustrated. "She said the assignment was to draw a flower. I said there is a flower! That's all i said! How is that talking back?!" She thought her teacher didn't see the flower so she had pointed it out to her.

(No, Paula was actually being cheerful.)

Katie pushed herself away from Jason. She looked away and adjusted her long bangs so you couldn't see the makeup running down her face with the tears. "I don't want you to come and talk to my teacher dad. I'm not five. And mom won't change her mind. She's never accepted me like this so why would the new girl change things?"

"Honey it's ok. I wasn't trying to be mean." Paula said reassuringly. After Bo Mi was done she led her back to the family.

Bo Mi looked sadly at the big girl walking off to her room.

She looked up at Paula and nervously walked up to the front door.

Jason walked into the house, and he sighed.

Katie sighed. She flopped face forward on her bed after putting the fresh sheets on and curled up with a pillow, feeling very sad again. She was super hungry, but knew her mother would probably say to wait until dinner time.

Bo Mi smiled up at Paula.

"I don't have anything to unpack, ma'am," she said opening her bag without shame to show her what she had.

"Okay well we'll go to the store tomorrow probably to get you some things. We can decorate your room and get you some new clothes and other things." Paula said smiling. "The room is all yours. No one shares it."

Katie frowned and sighed. A sandwich wasn't really gonna cut it. She didn't eat breakfast or lunch and now it was dinner time. All she'd eaten was a pretzel st the airport.

Jason tried to ignore her tears because the only thing that acknowledging it would do, is possibly start a fight with Paula, one thing he was trying to avoid at the moment.

Bo Mi looked up at Paula wondering why she was willing to buy her clothes at all.

"I don't you real daughter, but.

Katie looked over at her dad and sighed. He didn't even notice she was upset or so she thought. She ate her sandwich and then went to her room. She had hoped her dad would at least be able to comfort her, but apparently not.