LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"We could move a dresser into our closet I think. Really everything in there that isn't hanging up is just junk like shoeboxes and things like that. I think we can squeeze a small desk in here. I don't want to have to go into Katie's room every time I need something from the dresser, and I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate it very much." Paula suggested. She sighed. "I wish we would've gotten more of a heads up."

Katie had art class this period, and in the middle of class, she got sent to the principal's office because of what she drew. The assignment had been to draw a flower, and Katie had drawn a black scenery wth dark clouds and a lot of just plain out darkness. Katie's defense was there was a flower amidst the dark pencil lines. It was around this time, 9 AM that the landline started ringing, it was Katie's school asking her parents to come in.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hi, is this Katie's father? This is Mrs. Rodriquez, her principal." The woman on the other end of the phone said. "Well, I have Katie here in my office after she got sent here by her art teacher for being uncooperative and arguing with her teacher. Could you come down to the school please?"

"I told the class the assignment was to simply draw a flower. Everyone else in the class drew just a flower." The art teacher said. "Nobody else drew anything more. Regardless, she didn't need to start arguing with me."

Katie sighed and slumped further in her chair. She did the assignment correctly. "She said to draw a flower. I drew a flower." She said pointing to the small flower on the paper. "I pointed it to her and she didn't approve." She said with a shrug. She was about to walk out of the room. She was so stressed and didn't need this anymore. She moved a small piece of hair out of her eye.

Katie shrugged her dad's hand away. She hasn't back talked anyone. She simply said she did draw a flower and the teacher was getting on her case, she defended herself rather than let the teacher chastise her for something she didn't do wrong.

"I'm not going to let her get away with this." Paula shot back at her husband. "I won't bring it up for now but there will be serious consequences if it happens again."

The teacher had intended on adding on top of the assignment having the kids draw other things such as houses or trees or whatever, but Katie made it unable to do that for her picture.

(It might just be me, but if she had enough time to draw a stormy sky and other things around the flower so it was hidden, then the teacher seemed to be going really slow, treating them like little kids, but it might just be me).

Jason nodded.

"I agree that she shouldn't be back talking her teachers.

"Yeah that's fine." Katie said. She was usually pretty quiet aside from her music, but recently she'd taken to just using headphones rather than her stereo. Plus, she never really talked to her friends on the phone.

The hour didn't take long to come around, and Jason started to call to everyone to get to the car.

"Let's go!" he called out to the ladies.

Paula rolled her eyes at her husband a little. "Teenager or not I think she would wear something a little more decent when going somewhere important."

"Yeah I know Dad." She said with a sad sigh. She felt kinda depressed at the moment, but wasn't really sure why.

The drive to the airport was just under two hours.

Finally, Jason pulled into a parking spot and he gathered everyone together to get ready to go and meet the new kid.

"I'm not five dad!" Katie said angrily. She pushed his hand off once again and picked up her pace. She knew better than to wander off, so she didn't see why her father made a big deal about her getting lost.

Jason sighed and walked with his daughter feeling a little upset that she didn't understand that he was just protecting her, and that it had nothing at all to do with him thinking she might wander off.

Bo Mi looked up at the nice lady.

"I am nice to meet you," she said.