LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Paula went to the bottom of the stairs and called to Katie that dinner was ready. Katie is asleep in the bathtub so she didn't hear and therefore didn't come down.)

Paula reassured Bo Mi and rubbed her shoulder. She smiled and patted her head.

Not wanting her to skip a meal now that he knew she was suffering from diabetes, and not sure if not eating right would make it worse, Jason stood up.

"I'm going to go up and get our daughter," he said.

He blushed and walked in anyway and held open a towel for her.

"Honey, it's dinner time, and I really want you to eat dinner this time."

He reached out to her with the towel.

"Come on, honey.

Bo Mi walked up to her bedroom after she put her plate in the sink, and she pulled the blankets back and laid down, but she couldn't sleep.

Tears came to her eyes.

She wasn't used to sleeping by herself.

She sighed and went to the closed door after she heard the shower turn off, and she knocked.

"Please?" she called in to Katie.

"Fine." Katie said with a huff. She grabbed her pillow and blanket and went to Bo MI's room. She laid on the floor. "Now go to bed." She said waiting for her to fall asleep. When she finally did, she carefully and quickly left the room and went into her own bed again. Finally she thought of herself. She curled up in the bed, hoping there would be no more interruptions.

No one bothered Katie the rest of the night.

The next morning, Bo Mi woke up and she looked around the dim room.

She wasn't sure if she was supposed to get up or not.

She looked towards her door.

Ralph walked by the quiet doors thinking the girls were still asleep, and he went down to get ready for work.

Katie sighed. "No." She said boldly. "I'm done trying to fix myself for her. If she doesn't like who I am then that's her problem. Isn't that what you always tell me? If someone doesn't like me it's their loss not mine? Why is it any different just because it's mom and not a kid my age. I'd rather her comment on everything I do wrong in her mind than try and be someone I'm not." She said standing her ground. Her dad gave her all this advice but when it applied suddenly Katie wasn't allowed to use it.