LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The doctor asked what Katie had been eating everyday. "Well the urine sample should be enough if it's what I think it is. I can't officially diagnose her but I highly suspect she has diabetes." He said honestly. "The fainting and dizzy spells are likely due to low blood sugar. Once I get the results back from the test I'll call you back in. Just leave the sample on the table by the sink and then you're free to go." He shook both of their hands and then smiled and walked out.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Low blood sugar you need to drink something sugary or something to raise your blood sugar. Sometimes if necessary there are glucose medications but they're not usually required.)

"If she has low blood sugar a can or a bottle of soda should correct things. You'll just have to monitor it carefully once she is diagnosed. She'll have a pump on her arm which will regulate her levels. One medicine will be constantly pumping others will only be sometimes. But i can't officially say anything yet. Not until the urine test." He smiled and left.

(Well los blood sugar and high blood sugar are very different. And different things work for people with type one or type two. I just asked google.)

Katie hung her head. "I don't try and upset her." She said softly. She didn't realize her dad was joking with her. She thought he was being serious.

(It might. But if the wetting problem was caused by the diabetes then it might not affect her.)

"okay then. If you don't like it we can try something else." Paula said heading downstairs. She stuck the pizza in the microwave and the individual pizza was done in about 3 minutes. She cut it up into quarters and then let it cool. "Here you go."

"What're you two doing home?" Paula asked assuming Katie was in trouble again.

Paula's expression changed. "Why didn't you tell me she was sick!" She said giving Katie a gentle hug. Though she was strict and opposed to Katie's choice of clothes, she loved her daughter and didn't want her to be unwell.

"Well, we didn't know she was unwell until the school called me in on an emergency, and I just didn't have much time before now to talk to you about it.

Bo Mi walked to the older girl's door, and listened after a while, and eventually, when she heard no sounds coming from inside, she opened the door, slipped in and crawled into her bed with her and lay down with the emotionally exhausted girl and then hugged her cuddling into her.

(Okay but still. Even as a man wouldn't he have enough common sense to think about his daughter's embarrassment. Especially considering he really wanted them to have separate bedrooms. He put himself in Katie's shoes earlier so why is he suddenly incapable of doing that now?)

"She won't leave me alone!" Katie said, clearly upset. "I wake up and she's laying next to me hugging me! I just met her dad! She keeps coming to my room when I'm trying to be alone. I tell her to go away every time but she keeps coming back! And why do you have to be in my buisiness so much!" She started to raise her voice unknowingly. "Way to make me feel bad about something you yourself said was out of my control." She enunciated the last four words very clearly and slowly. She felt violated on many levels. "Why don't you go tell everyone else in the family while you're at it? I know that's going to be your excuse because she's technically family now. But guess what it takes more than 24 hours for someone to feel like family!" She had giant tears pouring down her face at this point. This clearly upset her more than he realized.