LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, how old is she?" Paula asked, sitting up with a yawn. They already had a 13 year old daughter, and she didn't think they could tolerate a stuck up teen or a bratty toddler. "If she's around Katie's age then I say we take her. I forgot we had signed up to adopt to be honest."

"I say we take her. She'll be safe here. If it took this long for us to get a kid, then the system can't be that easy to get through." Paula said. "It'll be good for Katie to have a sister anyway. She needs some social interaction. Do you think we should take her? I mean I don't want her stuck in foster care her whole life."

"I think we should take her unless she's super against it. Otherwise she might feel left out and a little secluded." Paula offered. She didn't want it to seem like she was favoring the new girl. "No matter what, I'm going to sleep a little longer." She said with a chuckle.

Jason was also not really keen on having that conversation until he had to, and since Paula was still asleep, he preferred to just leave it untouched at the moment.

"As for the spare room," he said shaking his head.

"Dad my room is small enough as it is. I don't want to share it with a girl I've never met!" Katie said sadly. Whenever she used to have friends come over, they wouldn't sleep in the same room, one would always sleep in the guest room and that was with her friends.

Edited by Shy-Diapers

"You don't understand!" Katie said with a groan. "Not every kid my age gets along with each other dad. You can't just put us together and we'll magically be friends." She sighed and got up. She grabbed her backpack from the floor and headed out the door.

Katie wasn't trying to make the rules, but she didn't feel like her father really understood her. She found her boyfriend and met up with him. She felt like him and two other friends were the only ones who really understood her.

Her teachers didn't understand her and thought she was a problem child because she wore darker clothes and makeup and wasn't very sociable. The other kids at school made her an outcast so aside from her friends and boyfriend she didn't really talk to anyone.

(The site went down on me for a while, and then I still had a lot of catching up to do... so sorry about the late replies.)

Eventually, Jay went to find Paula and tell her what happened and that Katie had decided to go to school.

"Hey, hon," he said at the bedroom doorway.

Paula was starting to get ready when her husband came in. "Well we don't have anywhere else to put the girl do we? There aren't any extra bedrooms and she can't sleep in the attic." She said, not thinking about the office.

"I thought we fixed that problem years ago." Paula said with a groan. This was one more thing for her to worry about. Katie hadn't wet the bed since she was 4, and the doctor insisted that it was because of the stress of moving and that there were no actual physical problems with her. "The doctor said it was stress before. But if she wet the bed again what's the excuse now? She didn't know about the foreign girl until after she woke up."

He nodded.

"Well, you won't be able to watch TV when I'm working, and the girls will have to keep it down if I'm at the kitchen table," he said.