LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Dad! Make up your mind!" Jen said getting really upset at this point. "You said earlier that you trusted me now that you knew what was going on!"

She shook her head. "I'm not going to tell you if I have an accident! Dad I'm not

Eventually, the doctor came back and she started to prepare the machine for a sonogram.

John sighed as he looked at the machine.

"This will be just feel a little cool and might tickle some," she told the girl as she set it up.

"I will have to pull your panties back down so we can move it around the right places to check inside at your organs, honey."

"You're not gonna have to touch me with that down there are you?" Jen asked concerned. The machine looked very odd and foreign. She didn't like the idea of being touched with it at all let alone her privates.

"Honey, yes, I have to touch this white plastic part to your tummy near your privates so we can get a reading on your bladder, kidneys, and other things we need to check.

"That's not what I asked though." Jen said in a small voice. Near her privates and on her privates were two different things and the doctor didn't clarify or even answer her question. She figured it wouldn't hurt on her stomach but knew it would be painful on her privates because of the bruising.

John became quiet not wanting to provoke her anymore.

The doctor nodded.

"Yes, it will have to move over your privates some," she said.

Jen looked down. She felt bad for suggesting something that might break her father's bank. She shouldn't have said anything. She just was confused and worried. It hurt so much to do anything really. At least her dad would know how much pain she was in.

The doctor smiled and took some of his financial information down so she could write out a prescription with a discounted ticket for them.

Then he finally was able to use a hospital wheelchair to take her to the car.

They showed him how to properly help her get from her chair to the car.

He smiled and nodded paying extra careful attention so he wouldn't hurt her.

Then he started to drive to the wheelchair or medical store.

He was afraid to say anything at the moment.

Jen was still angry at her das but she was too tired to do anything. "Can I come in with you?" She asked. "I don't want you to get one that I sit in and find out it's extremely uncomfortable after you've already paid for it."

(I was figuring she'd be in it a while. Maybe he suggests some padding in the day in case she can't make it completely on time but she is still free to use the toilet and she'll get used to using the toilet eventually but she'll still have accidents from trying to do it even if she knows how.)

Jen didn't notice the cover of anything so she buckled herself in. "Dad I'm hungry. Can we order a pizza tonight?" She asked having not eaten anything since lunch and usually she'd at least have a granola bar after school.

"Oh okay." Jen said in response to everything. She wanted to lay down right now though. She didn't want to be confined to this chair 24/7. She also had hoped they could order a pizza so she could be with her dad while they waited rather than having him in the kitchen. She felt like he missed so much of her life sometimes. She sighed and rested her head on her hand. She couldn't even reach the remote from where she was at. She was helpless!