LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jen hung her head, ashamed and looked at her das to give the explanation as to why she was there. She was too humiliated to say anything right now. Her bedwetting was already bad enough and her doctor knew about that from when she was little and her mother had passed away. Now she had to deal with wetting herself during the day and all this pain in her Girl parts.

John shook his head.

"No, the doctor can already tell you were beaten up, honey."

"Her face is black and blue, and the real reason I needed you to look at her, is this...."

He nodded at Jen and towards her pants.

"Show the doctor the red mark that goes down there," he told her.

"A gown please but I don't want my dad to leave." Jen said blushing. "I want him in here I just don't want him to look." She said softly. She was a bundle of nerves right now and needed to do anything she could to help with her anxiety and embarrassment right now. "Is that okay?" She asked after a minute.

The doctor smiled and nodded.

"He can stay, honey."

John smiled, too.

"I'll just turn my back so you can get dressed, okay?"

The doctor gave her a gown so she could get dressed and then left the room for a minute to give them privacy.

John smiled and put her things in his lap where he sat out of the way but close enough that he hoped her nervousness was helped.

The doctor came back in, and she carefully moved the gown up and then saw the mark going down to her privates.

The doctor nodded.

"I will ask you to try to use the bathroom, and fill this cup, okay?"

She gave her a cup.

"It will rule out some other problems as well, okay?

Jen did as she was told and stayed completely still, clenching her eyes shut. She wanted to cry. She may be 15, but she still needed her daddy sometimes like right now. She wanted so badly to hold his hand for comfort.

• Like 1

When the X-rays were finished, they let her come over and he practically picked her up holding her.

"It's okay, honey," he cooed at her trying to calm her down.

John carried her back to the exam room, and rubbed her back as he did so.

When he put her down, the doctor came in, and he smiled.

"Okay, we need to...."

"Sorry to interrupt, but she's in real pain.

She couldn't get it to go into the cup because her body was in such pain, that trying to urge it even a little really hurt badly... at first.

Jen sighed and set the cup aside once it was full. She washed her hands after sitting on the toilet until the urge somewhat went away. She screwed the lid on the cup and set it on the counter by the tongue depressors.

"Yes, I saw the cup, but I've filled it before and still had a lot left to go that would have wet the underwear if I was wearing them," he told her.

"Yeah but you don't have to ask me things like that!" Jen said. "You don't have to constantly ask if I wet myself or not! I can handle it. And considering I've had one day time accident it's not like it's a common occurrence. Why can't you just freaking trust me?!"