LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"What the heck dad!" Jennifer said. "I already showered! My hair is wet still, see?!" She was freaking out. Angela had her under her thumb. She was willing to disobey her father if it meant she appeased the older girl.

"No, you are not ready," he swatted her butt.

He picked her up and carried her to the table and put her down.

"I said eat a good breakfast, and then I will take you to school.

Jen sighed. She wanted to go crawl in a hole at this point. She quickly ate the rest of her breakfast, finishing it all but very quickly. "There I finished it." She said, anxiously. She stared at the clock and started to sweat.

"I'm not lying!" Jennifer said truthfully. Her math teacher was nice but super strict. You were never allowed to make up work, so if you missed something or didn't do it then it was your fault. And if Katie didn't get a decent grade on this test she'd fail the marking period. She wouldn't be allowed to make it up if she missed it.

Angela grew red in her eyes, and then she was a series of fists in the face and stomach and finally a foot landing right on her stomach near her bladder causing it a lot of pain.

Jennifer started sobbing. She was in so much pain. She went to the bathroom and quickly covered up the visible bruises on her face with her emergency makeup. She went to her class and shook, scared of what would happen later. She mentally slapped herself for not doing the homework. This was her fault. If she had just done the stupid homework she wouldn't be in this mess.

"I don't know where her homework is!" Jen said truthfully. She tried to hold it as long as she could, but when she was pushed into the hall, her bladder let loose and she started wetting her pants. She was humiliated! Everyone around her was whispering and laughing and pointing.

Brian took her off to a private square table where there were only two seats, and he sat across from her smiling.

"I know you usually sit with your friend, but I don't want her to believe the rumors of you wetting your pants, and if you sit by her now, she will smell you and think you really did pee your pants.

Jennifer nodded. She had a hard time speaking right now because it felt like her heart was in her throat. She had buttterflies in her stomach and her heart was beating so fast. She finally understood what it was like to have a crush.