LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jen blushed. "You do it daddy." She knew calling him daddy would make him do it, since it was his soft spot. "I'm too embarrassed right now. I'll do it when I need to."

Jen blushed. "You do it daddy." She knew calling him daddy would make him do it, since it was his soft spot. "I'm too embarrassed right now. I'll do it when I need to."

He smiled and nodded and pushed the button.

When the nurse came in, he asked her.

"I think my daughter is rather bored and wants a change of scenery.

"Of course," John said. "Let me start with lowering the bed, okay?"

He went to the end and lowered the bad back mostly down, and then he picked her up and gently put her on the side she asked him to.

Eventually, he got her comfortable, but just before pulling the blanket up on her, he checked her diaper by patting the outside of her sweats to see if it was heavy and needed changed.

Her dad fixed her bed for her and made sure she was sitting comfortably.

"Can I come back in about half an hour?" he asked his daughter.

Jen nodded. She was soaked but figured she could last until her dad came back. "Hurry back please."

She finished her soup eventually and moved the tray away. She watched as the other children in the hospital would walk back and forth. She didn't realize she was in the pediatric ward but figured it made sense since she still saw a pediatrician.

He nodded with a promise he would be back as soon as he was done eating.

About twenty five minutes later, he walked into the room and over to her bed.

"How are you feeling?" he asked her.

Just then, the doctor came in, too.

"Sorry, I need to check your chart, and check your back," he told the girl.

Jen nodded. "Thank you." She said when the nurse added some medicine to her IV.

She gave her dad a weak smile when he started to change her. "I woke up wet but knew I'd be okay until after you ate and everything." She said quietly.

(Yeah and after that her dad can just varry her to the toilet so long as he's careful of the IV.)

"Let's cross that road when it comes to it." Jen said quietly. "The thing is I don't always know if I'm wet or not." She said with an enourmous blush. "But I'm always wet when I wake up so I guess when I'm fully

At around two in the morning, when the nurses checked on her, John woke up and changed her diaper after they left.

Then when she woke up, she would see him sleeping in the chair, if she looked for him.

When she giggled, because he was so worried about her, he sat up instantly and looked over at her.

"Are you okay?" he asked her.

He got up and walked over to check her diaper for her.