LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

(What did she do with the diaper, though?)

He came back down, and he held out her pillow to her.

"So, do you know what movie you want to see yet, or do we need to look to see what is playing?

"The pillow helps my back especially when I sit up. I figured it would help. I figured while you were gone I might as well change. I don't want to just tell you I'm wet. That's embarrassing. Even if it's just us." Jen sighed and slumped. She was hoping to not have to talk about it.

"I have no idea of what that one is about, but what is the rating, honey?" he asked her still being protective enough that he wouldn't let her watch anything rated R unless he knew the movie and the reason for it, and had determined it wasn't that bad for himself.

He was sitting next to her by then.

Jen laughed when he asked the rating. "It's a Disney movie dad." She said with a chuckle. "Kate went to see it when it first came out."

"Its about a girl who has to go on this quest that her ancestors didn't." She said reading the site. "I've heard good things about it."

He smiled.

Even though he didn't quite trust Disney as much as he did before because of their current stand on what makes good family programming, mostly, their programs were not really that bad considering what else was out.

John smiled and unlocked her wheels for her once she was settled in.

"Do you want a blanket to take with us, for your lap?" he asked her.

He shook his head.

"Honey, maybe you don't need someone to help you as much as I think you do, but for my own peace of mind, I need someone to make sure you have no trouble, honey.

"Well, what about not a babysitter, I mean, not someone to actually watch you or make you behave, but just someone to cook for you and to take care of things you can't do for yourself until I get home.

Jen sighed. "Dad I can still use the stove and stuff from my chair. Besides not everything needs to be heated up. I can make sandwiches and other things. Or I can microwave left over and from dinner." She really felt like she had to depend on everyone while she was in this chair, so she tried to assert her independence when she could.

Jen sighed. "You can't leave them out in the open!" She said immediately humiliated by the thought of her diapers being on the coffee table in the living room for anyone to see. She hung her head in her hands and sighed.