LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Dad!" Jen blurted out, grabbing her stomach. She was doubled over. "I need to go." She whined. She usually didn't complain about pain but every time it was like a dozen knives stabbing her or one of those balls with the spikes.

Jen whimpered and started to cry because of the pain. She refused to give up holding it. She didn't make it though. Her body gave up before her mind and on the way her das would be able to feel that she had wet herself in her diaper from the warmth and the swelling of the padding.

John patted her back and put her down on the toilet anyway taking the diaper off of her just incase she wanted to poop, but was too upset to say she had to still go.

Jen got a few streams of pee into the toilet but it wasn't her bladder emptying. Her bladder was still very full but it wasn't emptying all the way from the damage. Her mind thought her bladder was empty so her body didn't let her pee.

John just kept hugging her and let her pee.

He didn't really know what else to do for her but to try to be there for her.

"Good girl," he coaxed her when she peed.

"Don't call me that." Jen said sadly. It felt condescending when her dad called her good girl. Usually she wouldn't care or it would only be a slight annoyance but because she already felt like a toddler she was sensitive to things like that.

As the pain came so did another drizzle of pee, this one the last that her body could force out of her bladder before her body thought it was completely through.

John came over to her, and he squatted down next to her.

"They said we can take you in tomorrow, but the doctor asked me some questions, and it looks like he might have missed something.

"You can call them underwear." Jen said. "That's what they are. I wear them under my clothes."

She struggled to move back and forth from her chair to the couch. "Dad just let me stay on the couch. It's easier that way and transitioning back and forth hurts." She said after a while. Her hips were hurting from changing positions so much.

He nodded and decided to leave her on the sofa as she requested when she asked him to let her stay on the sofa.

"Just be careful if you try to get into your chair, and make sure I'm watching when you do it for now.

Jen slept for about an hour. She woke up and struggled to sit herself upright. She sighed realizing her diaper was wet again. She frowned. She looked over hoping she'd have privacy to change but her dad was right there so that wasn't going to happen. She sighed.