LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jen frowned a little when he actually left. She had kind of hoped he'd stay and comfort her. She was capable of doing a lot. She could change herself if she tried and with some practice she could maneuver her chair around.

"Sure." Jen said, scratching her diaper. After being stuck in a cold diaper for an hour she would start to get a rash soon though not yet. She sighed and sat up. The diaper was obviously soaked and sagging, Jen being a heavy wetter.

He looked at her and frowned.

"Why would I pretend on something like that?" he asked her putting the diapers on her night stand so she could see them for herself.

"Dad!" Jen said embarrassed. She shook her head and struggled to get the diaper out from under herself. She couldn't really lift herself up that well without having to use her hips and legs, basically having to stand.

Jen took a deep breath and followed her father's instructions. She rolled back onto the diaper and wiped and powdered herself. The tapes could be retaped if she needed. She raped up the four tapes and looked st her dad.

"Can I use my desk chair to move around then?" Jen asked after a while. She had a rolling desk chair in her room that was a yoga ball in a frame with wheels. The wheels could be locked like her chair's to prevent movement. She had always had some back issues and the chair helped.

(I was actually going to have him go to office depot and get a rolling chair for her, but that works)

"Yes, as long as you promise not to leave your room with it, then I see no reason you can't use your chair.

(Well I figured a teenager would have a desk in her room. Especially if they like to draw like Jen.)

Jen smiled a little. Success! Things were starting to go her way. She rolled herself over her shelves and grabbed her embroidery floss and then one of her sketchbooks.

She used to always run to show him every new drawing. But as she got older she realized that her dad was busy and to her didn't have time to see every picture. Eventually she stopped showing him. Recently when she had to do all the homework and her dad asked if she still drew she'd say no. She looked through the shelves and grabbed her charcoal pencils, sticks, and then her watercolor pencils along with her plain drawing pencils.

"Got everything you need?" he asked her with a smile.

He then started to carry her down.

"Don't try to get everything at once.

"Dad!" Jen said a little upset. "You can't just go through my sketchbook!" She said clearly showing what her father did was offensive. "My sketchbooks are like my diaries!" She took her book back but looked at the picture.

"I've kept a written diary since fifth grade." Jen said softly. "I don't use it much anymore. My drawings got easier to express myself with than writing words."

She flipped to a blank page and started sorting out her supplies making sure they didn't roll.

"I showed you tons of other ones." Jen said quietly. "You didn't seem to care about them anymore. I'd show you and you wouldn't even look but you'd say something like cool or that's nice honey." She pushed her hair behind her ear.