LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Can I sit in my room?" Jen asked hopefully. Really she didn't want to be alone. She'd rather sit with her daddy like old times. She wanted to feel like herself again. She wanted to br with her das without him talking about her diapers. But she doubted that would happen.

"Okay." Jen said with a small smile. At least she'd be able to try and relax. After a lot of effort, she got herself over to the couch. That took a lot of energy. She obviously didn't have much upper body strength.

"Maybe at a different time. I want them to meet before coming over. He's an upperclassmen daddy. And I wanna make sure Kate doesn't think I'm ditching her." Jen said softly. Brian had had them sit far away from Kate, and she felt bad about that. But she didn't feel like she had a whole lot of a choice.

He sighed and let her finish wetting her pants before he tried to move her because he didn't want to alarm her and make her feel bad getting caught in the act of wetting herself.

Katie woke up after a few hours, since it wasn't that late. She had gone to sleep around 2 so it was about 5 now. She sat up with a struggle, feeling the soaked diaper between her legs. She sighed and frowned.

(Okay)

John was down watching television when she called out to him, so he quickly made his way up the stairs towards her.

He opened the door, and walked over where she was.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he moved her dresser out of the way so he could get to her.

"Yes dad I'm fine." Jen said with a scowl. "Why do I need my bed enclosed like that? I never move in my sleep. I haven't since I was like 5. I stay still all night I don't even roll over."

She started to scoot herself to the edge of her bed.

"Dad I never move!" Jen said getting frustrated. "My bed is big enough to fit three of me. Even if I did move around I wouldn't fall. I'm not a baby I don't need to be confined in my bed like it's a crib!"

John would do anything if he could give her independence back to her, but for now, at least, he thought that was not the best thing for her.