LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

He sighed.

"Honey, unless they have a family bathroom, and some places don't, I can't you to the bathroom unless you are willing to let me bring you into the boy's ones.

"Dad am I really gonna have to wear them during the day too?" Jen asked. She felt nervous about going to school with a diaper on. With all the worrying in her mind and the pain medicine still in her system she didn't realize she had to go really bad. The medicine made it hard since it hurt to hold or go.

"Dad! Take me now!" Jen said. "I have to do something else!" She said about to cry. If her dad caused her to poop her pants she would never forgive him. She was about ready to run to the bathroom herself.

"Dad I can do it myself. I was fine walking at school today. I walked all the way home! I think I can stand for a minute especially with support from the bar. Trust me please?" Jen asked wanting as much independence as possible.

John pulled on her clean panties and a clean pair of jeans on her, and then he helped her to her chair where he had already replaced the padding with her extra one since she didn't want him watching her clean herself up.

Jen sighed. "Can't you get more discreet ones?" She begged. "I'll wear the tape ones or whatever but just can't you get ones that aren't so huge?"

She looked st the different kinds and the sizes and everything. "Can we try both of these kinds dad?" She asked pointing to the goodnites and the always discreet underwear. The second ones were more like panties and more discreet but didn't hold quite as much. Both would fit her easily.