LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jen sighed. "No dad having you there would only make things worse for me. If need be Brian can defend me if anyone says something."

She sighed and once her pants were on, she rolled over and winced being in immense pain. She shut her eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

He let her roll over and go back to sleep.

He then laid next to her to block her from rolling over onto the floor since he didn't want her falling out of the bed and hurting herself again.

Jen woke up with a groan. She slept in and it felt nice.

"Dad!" She squeaked when she saw him. "Why're you laying so close?" She asked feeling humiliated because she was wet again and she had surely gotten him at least a little wet.

Jen blushed. "You don't need to sleep in the same bed dad. I'm still a teenager. Can't you sleep in your room and I can call you in?"

She sighed and looked down. "Okay."

She let her father carry her to the bathroom before speaking up. "When are we gonna go to the store for the stuff the doctor recommended?" She asked not wanting to say the diapers.

"Honey, just until you get on your feet, I'd feel a lot better if you sleep with daddy until we do something about your bed.

He didn't try to shift her much while he was washing her because he was pretty sure she sat the way she was to give herself as much privacy as she could get.

Jen nodded and let her dad carry her downstairs. "Am I gonna sit in my wheelchair or the kitchen chairs?" She asked unsure what her dad's intentions were. She was hungry though b

Jen nodded and let her dad carry her downstairs. "Am I gonna sit in my wheelchair or the kitchen chairs?" She asked unsure what her dad's intentions were. She was hungry though b

Jen nodded. "I know daddy." She smiled a little and started to eat. Her bruises were almost completely healed by now but they were still there.

"After breakfast can you bring me my makeup and a mirror? I just wanna cover my bruises up they're almost gone but I don't want anyone seeing them." She said softly.

"It's not about looking pretty." Jen said shaking her head. "It's about looking normal."

"That's okay. I can do it with a mirror at the table. I don't need water or anything. I've done it in the car before so I think I'll be fine." She said with a small smile.

John sighed and let her go with that for now.

It wasn't so much he didn't trust she would have washed her face when she took a bath.