LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"I slipped on a puddle of spilled juice dad. My butt looked wet like I had wet myself but I didn't. Brian swooped in and helped me because people thought I had had an accident but I didn't. He even stuck up for me when this girl was being mean to me today. Is that okay? I didn't know I wasn't supposed to have boys over. It's been so long since I had anyone over I'm sorry."

He sighed.

"Honey, if you had slipped on some juice this morning, you should have come and got me so I could bring you some clean pants.

Jen frowned and stood up. She went to the bathroom and washed off all her makeup. Her face was almost completely black and blue. She returned into the room and lifted up her shirt to her bra but not so it would show. Her stomach and sides her bruised from earlier.

John didn't want to make it harder on his daughter than it already was, so he didn't deny her the dignity to cover her bruises even though they were not her fault.

He let her get Brian's phone number, and then he started to take Brian home.

"I was going to have you come with us, but if the doctor thinks she left anything out, I am guessing Jen can call you and you will tell the doctor anything they need to know?" he asked Brian.

Jen looked at her dad when Brian was saying he wanted to come. She didn't really want him to go because she was afraid she'd have to undress or get asked embarrassing questions. She stayed silent, feeling conflicted.

"You can sit up front." Jen said getting in the backseat of the car. She looked down and stared at her lap. She was really nervous about having to go to the doctors. She didn't like people seeing her at all let alone seeing her naked or anything. She shuddered st the thought of someone touching her privates again like her dad did.

As she stared down at her lap, it still hurt a lot, and off and on all evening, she had been having ghost urges, like she had to go, but then it would go away quickly because she really didn't need to go.

Jen sat down next to her dad and leaned into him. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." She said softly. She felt guilty. "I just knew if I told you about the bullying everything would get a lot worse for me at school."

"I would've gotten beat up a lot worse than I did today." Jen said. "If she wanted to she could've broken my nose or my arm or something. Yeah it's okay to stay home now. I kind of need a break from school anyway. I'll have to tell (what was her best friend's name?) that things are getting better. She was scared to stand up for me in case the girl got mad at her too."

Soon enough Jen's name was called and they went back to the exam room. She climbed up onto the table, unsure if she needed to undress.

John shook his head and hugged her when she said they could have broken her arm or something.

"Well, I don't want you to ever give anyone that much power over you again," he said.