LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Makes Me Younger

sissydreams

"I know you are trying to help and I want to fit in at college but there is nothing wrong with me being your little girl when we are away from there" replied Jenny, "I know my mom would be happy knowing that I have been looked after properly, but she chose all my existing clothing".

Jenny could see that Samantha wanted her to be grown up in college, well that is what she said anyhow. But the walking back past the younger clothes several times told her something was different. She knew that Samantha wasn't her real mom, but she had helped her so much so far she felt more and more at home with her every day.

They carried on walking for a while longer looking more and more at clothes, Jenny was starting to need the bathroom herself but didn't say anything.

Jenny was quite surprised to see Samantha lay into the girls the way she did, she felt even more like a little girl when it happened though. She was happy to be leaving them and safely back with her new guardian.

"Samantha, its worse than what you think, they are supposed to be doing the same course as me in college" cried Jenny walking off, "there is now way I can step foot in the college now knowing that they will be there and they have seen my diapers".

Jenny walked slowly away with Samantha wondering what she was now going to do. Her mom had packed her off to college for the year while she went away with work, so going home was not an option for her, she needed to sit down and think what she could go and do now.

Jenny listened to Samantha and hoped what she was saying would be true. She had set her mind on college and wanted it to work out, but the scare she got from those girls had taken her confidence. Everything was going through her mind, leaving college, leaving Samantha, she was just so confused.

Jenny was now struggling to concentrate and hold on, it wasn't that she might wet her diaper, it was that she might end up going a lot further. She tried to stand still but it was no good. She then went from putting pressure on one foot and then the other, but it did not ease things.

Jenny was happier being out of the mall, it was too full of people and she didn't like them seeing her in the state she was in. She laid down in the back of the car, wondering what Samantha was going to do. She soon realised she was going to be changed there.

"Well, even so, you have no choice but to go because your parents paid for you to go to college, and because there is really no one I can get to watch a little girl at home when I'm working during the day.

Jenny was struggling to accept everything that was going on, but when Samantha suggested about the nurses help at college she thought that she must be right. Maybe other had toilet problems so maybe she could try and see how she went.

Being made to wear the juvenile clothes never seemed an issue to Jenny, she just accepted it as a rule of the school. It never really became an issue until it was college time like now.

"i am quite happy for you to dress me younger, I have grown up that way and feel really comfy that way" replied Jenny, "I think now you understand me and my funny body so much, I just want to be your little girl".

Before Jenny could answer back, she found herself being washed and checked over by Samantha, but that was OK, even her own mind told her that she needed to be cleaned and nothing wrong. She even found herself kneeling up in the water so that she could be checked over properly, it just seemed the natural thing to do.

When it was time to get out of the water, she waited until Samantha produced a nice big fluffy towel for her, then she climbed out into the waiting arms and towel.

Samantha smiled and rocked her little girl in her arms when she asked her to put a diaper on her and then to find something to put on her.