LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The wrong kid, but I want her!

Ishigreensa

"I found out that this girl is actually Megans cousin. So they will pay to get her back unharmed. But in order to get them to pay. We need to make out we are hurting her and send videos and photos of it to them. But not give away who we are or where we are. Do you understand what i mean?" He asks

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laura sighed.

"Well, as long as you don't really hurt her."

Laura took the key to go get the little girl.

"Honey?" she called into her.

"Well, if you behave, your parents will think you are being hurt so they will come and rescue you, but you will not actually be hurt.

"I am not telling you in front of her. And even when i do tell you you wont believe me." He walks out of the room after gesturing for her to follow him. He shuts the bathroom door and whispers "shes actually my child. I want the money that i am supposed to get. The mother kicked me out after cheating on me. And now im getting her back."

"Thats perfect. Lets get these photos taken and sent to her." Ralph says leading the girls to the basement which was set up. "Sit her on the seat and tie her to it." He said to Laura then turned to the girl. "Daddy wont hurt you baby girl." He says. I smile slightly

"No she doesnt. Not yet anyway i will tell her soon." Ralph says as he gets the man that threatened her to come into the room abd stand behind the camera. As the man frightens her he takes the photos. He takes 4 photos and then stops. "Untie her and go take the make up off her and change her clothes, make her breakfast and let her watch tv."

Ralph waited for Laura to leave the room, and then he looked over at little Izzy.

"Honey, you are probably going to find this hard to believe, but there is a reason you will not ever have to worry about dying.