LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The wrong kid, but I want her!

Ishigreensa

I feel mtself being picked up but i remain asleep. Once everyone is in the van i wake up abruptly and look around before screaming scared something has happened whilst i was asleep. I can see eyes through the metal cage staring back at me. I go to the doors at the back and try to get out by opening them but it isnt working. I keep

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laura sat next to her watching her.

The drug had lasted long enough that the girl was put into her room before she was awake enough to fight anything, and before she would wake up, she'd be on a bed in a room all alone, the room locked from the outside so she couldn't get out on her own.

Laura had begged them to not put her in a room by herself, but in the end, she didn't have enough say to to sway them.

I continue to scream and bang on the door trying to get out. Theres one window which cant be opened but you can still see out and people can see in. I bang on the window with my hands shouting and screaming. I hear large footsteps around the house knowing its the two goons and possibly Ralph.

Laura was still making dinner, now dancing from foot to foot because she had to pee, but Ralph wouldn't let her go until she finished making dinner.

She was a lot more worried about the little girl though than even her own needs.

I eat the food that Laura brings in. "Please let me out. I wont run away. I wont make a sound just please let me out instead of keeping me locked in here." I start to beg and footprints come up. "I really need to use the bathroom too and can i have a drink please?" i ask.

"Ive been trying to hold it in for a while. I really need to go really badly." I say crying as i stamd there eith my legs crossed and myhands there to stoo myself from leaking. "Please . I really need to go." I cry as i start to bang on the door again tk get Ralphs attention which it does

As Ralph stomps to the door, Laura tried to pull her back afraid of what might happen if he was in a bad mood.

"What the hell is going on in here?" he yelled right at Isabelle.

I stand there in the room looking at Ralph with a terrified looking on my face. I end up completely drenching my pants and panties because i needed the bathroom and i was trying to hold it but he frightened me so much that i wet myself. I stand there in the room keeping quiet as tears flow down ny cheeks as i look at Laura for some sort of protection and support against him

Laura shook her head.

"Obviously, you don't want to be my baby then," she said getting up and starting to walk out of the bathroom.

"Do as you like."

She walked away from the bathroom.

Ralph smirked because now, he was sure that whatever he decided, Laura was no longer interested in the little kid.

"That's not Megan," she told Ralph.