LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The wrong kid, but I want her!

Ishigreensa

Laura Wilson was against the whole idea of taking a little girl from her home, but her brother-in-law insisted that she either help them pull off this job, or he would get her even more involved in their plots than she already was.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sit tied in the chair unable to get up to get away. My nose bleeding from where i had been hit in the face and my stomach and legs slowly starting to bruise from where i was hit. However when Laura sees me. She realises that i am the wrong girl that they have taken.

Laura frowned and she quietly whispered.

"Those men were very brutal to you, weren't they, baby?"

She started to dab at the young girl's nose and face with a wet cloth to try to clean her up a little bit.

"What's your name, baby?" she asked.

"Isabelle. My name is Isabelle." I say as i sit in the chair tied to it needing the bathroom but not saying anything. "I dont know how long the ride was. I had something over my head and if i made a soubd they threaten to stab my in my leg or my side." I then add as the woman cleans me up

Isabelle's legs being tied to the legs of the chair, her legs spread apart so much that it was hard for her to press her thighs together, and her arms tied to her sides down around the chair, she couldn't hold herself, and any little bit of shaking she could do, Laura could just as easily mistaken the fidgeting with being scared of what was going to happen, so that Larua didn't know to ask her if she had to go, unless she said something before she started to wet or poop pants.

"You poor baby," Laura said.

"But my name isnt Megan. Its Isabelle. Is there a bathroom around here?" I ask sat there in the chair trying to get my hands free but unable to as i look at the woman stood in front of me. I fidnt understand why i had to tell the men that my name is Megan. My parents will be worried about me and wondering where i am

"Im 11 years old. And ive been trying to hold it for however long it gas been since they took me. I really need to go. Cant you untie me and let me go to the bathroom and then tie me back to the chair afterwards and then they wont realise anything has actually happened?" I ask as i sit there in the chair all cleaned up from blood

I just sit there shaking. My whole body shivering as im scared and its hard to not show it. I manage to not wet myself as i sit there with the two men surrounding me. I try not to move or make a sound scared that i will be stabbed by the man that had threatened me

"Can you not talk to me like im some sort of toddler. Im 11 years old." I say as the woman unties me. I then stand up and head to the bathroom. There are no windows in the bathroom. I shut the door partially and then uses the bathrom before wiping, flushing and washing my hands. I then come back out and sit in the chair.

"I will act how i want to act around them not how you tell me to act around them. And how do i know that i can trust you? You will probably be related to one of them for all i know." I say as i sit there on the car. One of the men (the one that threatened me) is stood outside the room to make sure that neither of us escape.