LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A day that changes her life

Robert continued making dinner.

He made sure to make the chicked tast very good, but at the same time, it had a very dry taste that begged to have something to drink with it.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After Robert got the door locked and the key stored, he walked over to where the girl was laying on the floor.

"Now, you have caused me a great deal of inconsideration all day long," he told her.

I just lisyen to ehat you are saying. Im not taking much of it in because of hoe tired i am. As i sit in your lap with you rocking me i can feel.my eye lids become heavy and they begin to droop. They are soon closed and im nearly asleep. I need the bathroom but i hold it.

Robert kept holding her and rocking her until she was completely asleep because he didn't want her to freak out until he had her changed and in the baby bed and himself out of the room.

Eventually, Robert put her into her sleeping clothes, the onsie with a diaper under it, all locked in place so she would need him to change her.

I just lay in the bed sleeping not realising the state of which im in. The clothes i have on and the bed im laid in. I dont realise at all. I sleep listening the the mobile stay nice and relaxed still looking innocent compared to how i was when i was awake

The next morning, Robert went down to the kitchen to start making some oatmeal, and he again, put some grape juice, this time, into a sippy cup for his 'little girl.'

Robert locked the door with a paddle lock again, and then he turned around pushing in a cart with a bowl of oatmeal, a sippy cup of grape juice with a laxative mixed in it, and he has a clean diaper on the lower cart with a cute frilly dress to put her in over her onsie when she was ready to dress.

"Oh, are we back to screaming and throwing a fit?" he asked her over her screams.