LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Mistaken Patient *Private with Tain*

Skylove27

Noah walked with her holding her hand. He was kinda nervous because if they were to find him unhealthy they might keep him here even longer. And he'll never get to make his own Adult decisions. He was already frustrated enough. He could break any second.

"No." Daniel says then clamping his mouth shut, grinding his teeth a little. Which he's always had a problem with. He was tired of being talked down too. He was an adult and wanted to be treated like one. Little did he know his little meltdown he was going to have, was not going to help how he wanted to be treated.

"I'm 4 1/2 inches tall for your info! So what it's not normal! Some people are born short! My ID is in my car! Which you won't let me go too!" Noah yelled again, he couldn't hold in his tears at the this point. He really just wanted to pull his hard something. This was making no sense that they wouldn't even believe him.

"I don't have my keys." Noah says softly. He had realized that after Danei found him, he forgot his car keys in his friend's room. (I think they can probably take that as a sign he didn't really come with a car. Etc. Even tough he actually did. They just don't let him explain and don't believe him Then that can really give him a fit to throw.)

"Well if you don't have your keys then how are we supposed to find this car? Now please stop this silliness and let Dr. Redman finish her examination, or do you need a time -out?" Said Danei giving a steely glare.