LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Mistaken Patient *Private with Tain*

Skylove27

((Right. Okay))

"Um... Seriously I'm not this young. I can stay in a regular room. This is for a 2 year old." Noah says. He could see the seaseme street themed on the wall and on the blankets of the the toddler bed. This was really starting to get on his nerves. He wouldn't have minded much if someone mistaked him for a ten year old... But a 2-3 year old. He couldn't even talk properly till he was 4 years old.

"Well Noah we don't have any and if we did I couldn't get you one, I'm your caregiver and I'm a paediatric nurse so I work in this section. But there is some lego in the box over there." She said soothingly.

She went and got thebox but then her pager buzzed. "Noah I have to go I'll be back in 10 minutes I promise, she jogged out and shut the door behind her, it made a click as it locked.

After that disaster, Danei was coming back after about 29 minutes, she wasn't sure if Noah would cope by himself. She hoped he'd calmed down and started to do something. The worst kind of patient was a stubborn one.

Noah nodded. He went to the bathroom closing the door behind him. He got onto the toilet and about fell in but caught him self. He did his business, washed his hands and exited the bathroom. "I'm fine now. So what's gonna happen tomorrow?" Noah asks

"Well Noah you have to go to bed now. I'm not going to argue with you about it. Are you sure you don't need protection?", asked Danei. She puleed the curtains and got out a pair of hospital issue pyjamas. "Do you need help putting them on?"