LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unexpected Family Member

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sit down and you can have some soup like your sister. It's almost ready." Anna said when the microwave beeped. She poured it into two bowls and set them at the table. She sprinkled a big handful of oyster crackers into Clare's bowl.

"Yeah, but she should probably write a letter just in case," Clare said before finishing her soup and slipping off her stool. She skipped off to find her younger sisters and her cousin. "Hey, guess what! Mama said we can decorate the tree tonight?" she squealed when she found them in the playroom.

Frankie rolled her eyes again and groaned, as she could hear Clare all the way from the playroom. "She's so annoying!" she muttered before going back to eating.

"Well, she is! You know we were late because of her today, and since it was the third time this marking period, Mrs. Miller made me sit at recess! It's not my fault she can't get out of here in time!" Frankie said angrily as she pushed her bowl away. "She said next time it happens, I'll have to stay after school!"

"Yeah, a Christmas tree. Don't you know what that is?"

Anna sighed. "You know your sister can't help the fact that she needs to use the bathroom a lot."

Julianna shook her head. They kind of talked about it in school when she was younger but as they got older they did less and less holiday stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

"Yeah, but I can't help it either, so it's not fair that I get punished for being late when it's not my fault! I don't wanna stay after school because of her!" Frankie said angrily. "Next time, I'm just takin' the bus without her! She can be late all by herself."

Clare raised her eyebrows at Julianna. "How old are you?" she asked incredulously. "You really don't know what a Christmas tree is? For real?"

"Frankie got mad because she had to sit through recess because she was late to school this morning. She said next time she'll have to stay after school."

Julianna shook her head. She felt really dumb now.