LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unexpected Family Member

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Shit." Anna muttered. She forgot Christmas was coming up. "Well, maybe try and take her shopping or something since she needs some clothes anyway, and see if there's anything that catches her eye." She suggested. "Or maybe see if there's anything of the girls' she really likes"

"Shit." Anna muttered. She forgot Christmas was coming up. "Well, maybe try and take her shopping or something since she needs some clothes anyway, and see if there's anything that catches her eye." She suggested. "Or maybe see if there's anything of the girls' she really likes"

"Yeah, we gotta do something. I don't want her feeling left out on Christmas. What about one of those dolls the girls like?" Doug asked, referring to the American girl dolls the oldest two had, though in his mind a doll was a doll and the American Girl ones were ridiculously overpriced. "And we never decided if we were getting Clare one this year. Maybe we can check that out online after the kids are in bed tonight." He knew they had a catalog sitting around somewhere that the girls had circled various accessories in that they still needed to get as well. "Oh, and a bike. She doesn't have a bike. Maybe she'd like one?"

"Let's check it out for sure. As for the bike I'm sure she'd love one." Anna said trying to think of anything else. "We need to get her some pajamas like the girls. I don't want her feeling left out." She said, referring to the fact that all four girls had matching Christmas pajamas they wore on Christmas Eve. "She's awfully tiny so we'll have to be careful about the bike size."

Doug shrugged. "Probably the next size up from the one Clare has, I think even Clare is getting too big for that one." Clare was stuck with a tiny, hand-me-down bike Mary Frances and Leanna had outgrown, but Mary Frances would probably need a bigger one come spring, meaning her bike would go to Leanna and Leanna's to Clare. "So, when do you think we can go shopping, and who can we rope into babysitting?"

• 3 weeks later...

Julianna nodded and went to the bathroom. She had leaked quite a bit in her panties, having waited too long to try and find the bathroom. She peed in the toilet and wiped before pulling her wet underwear and dry pants back up flushing and washing her hands. She went back to the kitchen, feeling a little uncomfortable in her wet underwear but not wanting to say she had an accident. "What do you do during the day?" She asked trying to make conversation.

"Well, normally I go to work but I called in this morning when we found out you were coming. I'm a salesman for a pharmaceutical company...that is, a company that makes medications. I go to different doctor's offices and hospitals and tell them about the newest medications my company makes."

Julianna nodded. She felt a little bad making her uncle stay home from work. "When am I gonna start school again?" She asked quietly. School was really the only place she got help since the district offered physical and occupational therapy for her she didn't have to outside of school and actually her parents insurance wouldn't have covered it. They were satisfied with the little help she got during school hours.