LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unexpected Family Member

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julianna shrugged. "Usually milk and water." She said. She drank milk at school with her lunch but st home it was usually water or the occasional glass of milk but it was rare and since she was the only one in the house who would be drinking it, there was never juice. "Um I eat pizza a lot. Or chicken nuggets."

Julianna shrugged. "Mom and daddy didn't make much. But I always tried the school food if it was something new." She offered, trying to be helpful and as well behaved as possible. She didn't love trying new foods, but she didn't want to seem difficult.

"Okay. We will try to have things you like," Doug said before checking the clock and seeing that it was lunch time. "And now it's time for lunch. Do you like ham or turkey sandwiches? Or tuna?" he asked, hoping she wouldn't ask for peanut butter since they didn't allow it in the house because of Clare's allergies.

"Um, I don't know." Julianna said honestly. She'd never really tried any of those since she would stick to PB&J at school and she could make it herself if need be at home. "I like peanut butter and jelly." She offered trying to be helpful.

Doug grimaced. "We have jelly," he offered. "We can't have peanut butter in the house, or anything with peanuts or nuts, because Clare is allergic to them. They make her very, very sick," he explained. "Do you want just jelly, or would you like to try something else?"

"How about I make you a turkey sandwich," Doug said as he went to the fridge. "Emma, do you want turkey, or ham?" He already knew Evelyn would want turkey and cheese, but he just rolled the turkey up for her, knowing she was just going to rip the sandwich apart, discard the bread, and eat the meat and cheese anyways.

"Pooey." Emma said with a small pout. She complied though and sat on the toilet upstairs and waited there after kicking her panties and pants off.

Julianna sat awkwardly when the twins were sent to go nap, unsure if she was expected to nap as well.

"You too Evelyn." Anna said patting the girl on the bottom

"Julianna, you probably don't take naps, do you? If you wait til I get Emma in bed I'll find something for you to do. Or you can look in the playroom and see if you want to play with anything there.

"Noooo, I not done!" Evelyn insisted, running back to the table and standing on her tiptoes to grab another Clementine. The little oranges were her favorite.

Emma squealed with joy when the already almost asleep kitten was set next to her. She kissed its head and laid down.

Anna helped Evelyn into a diaper and tucked her into her bed and shut the light off, leaving the windows open a crack rather than a night light.