LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her Uncle's Family

Shy-Diapers

(Sorry, I said with him, because it would be a safety concern anyway letting even a happy nine year old hold the gas pump nozzle by him or herself.)

Ralph smiled when he saw her trying to do things on her own, but he reached in and re-buckled her in safely anyway.

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Yeah I know I just meant she had difficulty even though he was doing it with her)

Avi sighed a little when she gave up trying to buckle herself. She hated that she couldn't do things on her own like she used to. She stared out the window the rest of the way to the store. She wanted to talk, but inside her head her words were kind of shut off.

Avishag was about to nod, but looked scared when he said his back would be turned. Would he be wandering away from her? Would she be stuck in the cart while he walked around? This made her even more nervous than she already was.

Avishag nodded and gripped onto her uncle's shirt tight with the hand that wasn't currently gripping the sheep. She blinked in amazement when she entered the huge store. Most of the store she went to were small and didn't have nearly this large a selection.

She froze a little and looked around, unsure what to do. She felt so small in this big store. For the first time in weeks she made a sound, she let out a little high pitched squeak.

Avishag looked around and stared at a knock off American girl doll. It had long brown blonde curls and bright green eyes, looking just like her. The doll even had a white button up shirt with a blue plaid tie and matching skirt, which was very similar to her own school uniform. She didn't reach or point at it, but rather just kind of stared. She wasn't used to seeing dolls that looked like her.

Ralph followed her gaze to the doll, and he smiled.

"Do you want that one?" he asked her.

He reached for it anyway because he thought it would be a good toy to use for communication if nothing else.

Avishag didn't respond, but smiled when the doll was placed in the cart. She looked around and pointed to a pretty white bed for the doll she had picked out, being too short to actually grab it herself. After that she grabbed a box containing three

Ralph smiled and put it in the cart.

"Let's see... we have one doll that looks like you and three more dolls... that makes four toys...."

He didn't count the accessories since they were needed to actually play with the first doll.

Ashivag looked around before spotting a jumbo coloring book which had stickers inside. She stretched her arms up trying to reach it, but she wasn't quite there. She kept trying though. She loved arts and crafts and back home her wall was covered with her colored pictures as was the fridge.

"I am not sure what your parents always dressed you in, but if I pick something you don't like, would you at least shake your head at me or something and take the clothes you don't want me to get you?

Avishag nodded. She tried to ignore the fact that her uncle was reminding her to go to the bathroom like a toddler. She kept looking around at everything else, having never really developed a style. She usually wore what her parents would pick out when she wasn't wearing her uniform or temple clothes. Though basically anything she looked at was a pastel color.

Ralph saw the look on her face and smiled.

"Well, let's find something else, okay?"

He took her towards the jeans and pants area.

Avishag looked around st the different jeans and pants. She really never wore pants unless they were pajamas. She typically wore skirts or dresses. She just wasn't used to pants, but she did find a few she liked.