LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her Uncle's Family

Shy-Diapers

(Modern day washer can either be top loading or loaded from the front. I've just always grown up with the doors being in the front.)

Avishag smiled and swung her legs. She felt a bit more relaxed now, she had her sheep and her uncle. She wondered what kind of store they'd be going to. Her parents never really took her shopping, usually they went while she was at school, or sometimes she just got hammedowns from family friends.

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(At the laundromat, I know they can be loaded from either way, but most house ones I've seen were loaded from the top.)

Ralph smiled as she seemed more content there, while he worked on the laundry.

"I'm going to get you some special panties when we are out," he told her.

Avishag didn't hear most of what her uncle had said until he said diapers. She looked up at him and frowned. Tears immediately started forming in her green eyes. She didn't want to wear diapers, even if it was at night.

Avishag didn't really understand that the diapers were for her own good. She just knew that it was humiliating to wear diapers at her age and especially so if her cousin would know about it. He always seemed to be trying to get her to open up to him even when she clearly didn't want him to. She didn't dislike him, she just wasn't ready to be friends with him yet.

Avishag slowly crawled out from under the kitchen sink, her eyes bloodshot and cheeks bright red. She felt humiliated and now was scared of being in trouble with her uncle.

She never really got in trouble with her parents, but while in foster care, she had been spanked quite hard multiple times for both not eating everything that was put in front of her, even when it was something she wasn't allowed to eat, as well as not speaking or responding verbally to anyone.

Ralph picked her up and hugged her and then took her to sit her in his lap at the table.

"Sweetie, I know it must have sounded awful the way I said it.

Avishag sighed. She looked down the whole time. She felt humiliated about having to wear diapers. The only diapers she knew about were the kind for babies. She had no idea that they made ones that were more similar to training pants or even they had ones for overnight that looked exactly like underwear from the outside.

Ralph rocked her and patted her belly lightly.

"It's going to take time to get where you can feel normal again," he told her the truth.

Ashivag wanted to cry, but she had no tears left at the moment. She leaned in close to her uncle until she was starting to feel better. She knew she wouldn't get hit, but she was still upset and embarrassed about how she kept wetting her pants.

Ralph eventually realized she was pulling at her panties, and he picked her up and took her up to her room to get her cleaned up.

Ashivag sighed. She really just wanted her own clothes. The robe she was wearing was still dry, but her panties were completely soaked and there was no avoiding that. She peeled off her wet underwear and stared st the ground. She was humiliated.

Eventually, the hour passed, and the little girl had her clothes back.

Ralph picked her up from the floor by the drier and he smiled at her.

"Are you ready to get dressed, honey?" he asked her.

Once Ralph had her dressed in a clean pink top and white skirt and some tights as it was getting chilly out, he picked her up and whispered into her ear.

"You ready to go shopping?" he asked her.

(Your posts seem to be doubling on you)

When Avishag reached back for him, he turned her around and picked her up to take her to the car.

(Yeah it's my phone. Idk why it's doing it so often now.)

Avishag nodded when she was placed in the car. She really needed a car seat, but she didn't have one at home since they typically walked everywhere they needed to go.

She felt secure because she could see her uncle from where she was sitting and would know if he left her, but he promised her he wouldn't and she had no reason not to believe him. Everything he's said so far has been true, so why wouldn't this be?

Ralph took her first to the gas station, and when he got out, he went around and opened her door to get her out.

"Come on, honey.

Abidjan fumbled with holding the nozzle. She was weak from crying and exhaustion and already wasn't a very strong child. She appreciated the fact that Ralph was with her through everything. She needed the contact and the closeness.