LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her Uncle's Family

Shy-Diapers

Ralph carried her back to her room, and he closed her door.

"Let's get this wet stuff off you, honey," he said gently starting to pull her nightgown off of her by having her remove her arms from the holes, and then he lifted the wet area away from her so he could try to get it up and off of her without the wet parts touching her hair and face making her feel gross.

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, we need you to communicate when you want me to take you potty, honey."

He thought a bit while he lifted her undershirt off of her.

"How about you hold my hand with one hand as though you want to take me somewhere, and you put the other hand between your legs like you are holding it even though it's not an emergency yet?

Avishag felt even more embarrassed. She didn't want to constantly hold her crotch every time she had to go to the bathroom, especially out in public. She frowned and sighed softly. She rubbed her sleepy eyes.

Avishag shook her head. She couldn't think of anything else. She tried to think as hard as she could. She looked up at him and pointed between her legs. She thought maybe that would work since nobody would be able to tell what she was doing.

Avishag didn't take very long to fall asleep once she was in her uncle's lap. She stayed sound asleep for about 3 or so hours. She only woke up, because she had had a nightmare.

She gasped for air and looked around, anxiously searching for something familiar. She relaxed a little when she saw her uncle Ralph, but she still seemed to be searching.

Ralph leaned over and picked up the dropped sheep.

"Are you looking for this?" he got the sheep off of the floor and handed it to her.

"It's okay, baby.

Avishag nodded. She felt bad she didn't pack more. It's just that she didn't have much time when CPS came. She basically just kind of threw her stuff into her backpack only remembering what she viewed as the bare necessities, such as her sheep and blanket.

Ralph went to the closet and got her a bath robe to wear around her underclothes to cover herself, and then he took her by the hand to go take her to the kitchen to get her something to eat.

Assuming she was in the kitchen eating, Ralph just continued on his way, and started to look around her small room gathering all her clothes even the 'clean' ones in the bag since he doubted they were really all that clean given that's all she had for a week, and he wasn't sure he trusted the state to wash her clothes for her when they were just looking for a family to take her in.

He got her things ready and turned quickly to go out the door when he noticed her.

"What is it, baby?

Ralph laughed and bent down and picked her up for a minute.

"You want to follow me around while I get your clothes washed?" he asked her.

Avi nodded and smiled when she was picked up. She wrapped her arms around her uncle and gave him a hug. She was still hungry, but was more content being hungry with her uncle than eating all alone.