LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her Uncle's Family

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avishag blushed and pulled down her shirt when her cousin called her name. She looked up at her uncle and bit her lip. "Pants?" She squeaked. She didn't know Tom was going to be home what seemed to be so soon. She felt embarrassed being in the diaper, especially in front of a stranger.

(I just time skipped it)

Tom waited for her to come out not wanting to push things for her.

Ralph smiled and nodded.

"You wait at the table, and I'll get you some honey."

He went out to tell Tom that Avi was in the kitchen and she'll be in in a minute, and then he went up to get some pants for her.

Avishag had just been getting her pants on when Tom walked in. She squeaked and blushed. She hurriedly hid behind the chair and strugglesd to finish getting dressed. She felt very embarrassed by her cousin seeing her with no pants after this morning.

Ralph smiled at her.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want, but if you are curious, I can walk in there with you so you can get a look at your friend before you decide if you want to try to talk to her or not.

Ralph nodded and he carried little Avishag into the living room.

Sue smiled up at her when she came in.

"Hey," she said in a very quiet voice.

Avishag hugged her uncle tight. With wanting to be held and her thumb in her mouth, she kinda seemed like a tall toddler. She didn't really notice or care though. She was still a wreck and not herself.

Sue followed them around until they were set up in the kitchen at the table to draw.

Ralph kept Avi in his lap while they drew.

Tom eventually came in again to see how they were getting along.