LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her Uncle's Family

Shy-Diapers

"I'm actually going to try to get her cousin's school to let her come there, or get permission to let her cousin visit her school for a couple of days because it's not really going well at all.

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(She wasn't leaking. She still had her nighttime diaper on.)

"I've heard complaints that she was a problem child in school. They said she was disinterested and hyperactive. But that's common in any school, not knowing there's an underlying problem." The rabbi nodded and smiled a little. "Your family is always welcome here." She said patting Avishag's head.

(but I thought you said she was wetting again... he would know if she was wetting, by now, because of her behavior patterns, wouldn't he?)

Ralph smiled at Avi as he picked her up.

"You have nothing to be sorry about, baby.

(Oh okay. I thought you meant he saw her peeing her pants like he could see the clothes getting wet.)

Avishag smiled a little and nodded. She let her uncle change her before returning to the worship area.

Ralph allowed them to come up and pay protocol until he realized that his little charge was getting anxious and fussy.

"Alright," he suddenly called out.

Tom smiled and he gently picked her up and put her on the sofa because it was softer, then the went and got a blanket for her and covered her up to let her sleep.

Ralph smiled at her and passed her sheep to her.

"If you really want to stay there for a little bit to calm down, it's okay," he told her.

Ralph rocked her and went to the table to sit down with her.

"You are still spooked out about what happened to you before, aren't you honey?" he asked her.