LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her Uncle's Family

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avishag frowned and sniffled not seeing her uncle. She equipped herself with her doll and cherished sheep and went downstairs as fast as she could, falling down the last step as she did, landing right on her face.

Ralph turned and saw her when he heard the noise.

He got up and ran over to her expecting she would have been asleep at least another hour!

"AVI!" he called to her and came and grabbed her up.

He picked her up again and hugged her close taking her to the living room.

"You want to watch cartoons?" he asked her putting her in his lap.

"Momma and Poppa take me around noon." Avishag said softly. "But I can't be with you." She looked down st her lap with a sigh. At orthodox synogauges (the terms are interchangeable) men and women were separated unless the boy was under thirteen he'd be with the men.

Ralph frowned.

"Do you think we can just have a Priest or whatever you call them come by and talk to you for today instead?" he asked her.

Avishag shook her head with her thumb still in her mouth. "But I know the temple name." She said softly. "First Temple of Judaism." She said crawling into her uncle's lap.

"Rabbi Johnson not a boy." She said thinking her uncle was silly for assuming that.

He smiled.

He had heard some places had women priests, but those churches were still pretty rare.

"Well, then I'll call that Temple and see how close it is and if Rabbi Johnson can come or not."

He found a number and called.

The temple was sadly a little out of their district, so the Rabbi said she would meet with them, but that they had to come to her because she couldn't be late for her meeting.

He promised to come as soon as he could, and then he picked up the child after hanging up the phone and rushed to get some clothes on her.

He stopped by Tom's room.

"I'm taking her to her church for the day.