LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her Uncle's Family

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It depends." Avishag said. "We have a different calendar. It happens on the twen'y fifth of Kislev." She said climbing off her uncle's lap and taking him to the kitchen, holding her half naked doll still.

"Momma and Poppa always had me open about 3 per day. But the smallest ones were always the first ones. And the later the day was the less presents I'd get but that's when I'd get the big ones!" Avishag rambled on happily. To her, big gifts were things like barbies that came with some sort of profession. Her parents never had much money.

"Can we go before?" Avishag asked, almost choking on the words. She sniffled and looked up at her uncle.

They lived only about 45 minutes from her old house. It seemed like so far for her because she had been in a foster home an hour in the other direction from her house. She had to travel almost two

Avishag nodded. "How long is that?" She asked unsure. At her school it depended on where Hanukkah fell. They always got two weeks off so they wouldn't be in school on the holiday. This year it wouldve

"Winter Holidays usually start the first Monday of the twentieth (unless they changed it) and ends January second, or that first Monday after," he responded.

(Idk about all the time but my middle school brother's first day off is the 23rd and they go back around the 2/3 depending on the day.)

Avishag nodded a little. She hugged her uncle as tight as she could. She tried to calm herself down. She was all worked up and upset.

(They probably changed it again then, stupid frickin government so scared other countries are going to get ahead of us in education, and in reality, our country does things that make it harder for them to get ahead anyway, so no amount of cutting

Avishag sniffled and rubbed her eyes. "Can I sleep with you?" She asked softly. She insisted on finishing dressing her doll though. She fumbled with the clothes but got them on her. She grabbed her sheep before finally being ready-in her mind-for bed.

Ralph smiled and nodded.

"Of course, baby."

He put her in his lap while he watched a little more TV since she was going to be sleeping with him anyway.

"You just relax and I'll carry you to bed when I go, okay?"

Avishag nodded. She tied the string around the doll's waist to completely close the pajama top. She separated the doll's hair into three pieces and started to braid it. She took one hairtie from one of her ponytails to finish the doll's braid so it wouldn't come undone.

Ralph wasn't sure if she wanted him to redo her hair, or if she was trying to say the doll looked like her, but he smiled and he patted her back.

"Your doll is very pretty," he ventured.

(She didn't have braids in. She had two ponytails but now only has one. She took one of the bands out so her hair went flat.)

Avishag shook her head. She took the other hairtie out of her hair and gave it to her uncle. She hoped this would get the point across. She wanted her uncle to braid her hair. She could braid her doll's but not her own.

Ralph smiled at her and nodded.

He wasn't that good at braiding hair, having never had a daughter until now, he had to watch his niece, but he figured doing his best would be better than telling her no.

He got up and then picked her up and went to find an empty spray bottle.