LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her Uncle's Family

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I corrected it when I removed the double post. I realized it after I posted. No I didn't have anything planned. Just for her to be like a deer in the headlights. Very confused and unsure of herself.)

Avishag sniffled and shook her head. She snapped out of her thoughts but was still very scared.

Eventually, Tom made his way to the offices because he got out of school before she did, and he was dropped off as arranged by both the dad and the elementary school principal.

(She's wearing her old uniform. He'd be able to see her diaper because she didn't have shorts on under her dress.)

Avishag looked at her cousin when he came in. She looked over at the nurse who was on the phone with her uncle, or at least leaving him a voicemail to explain.

She got her backpack and lunchbox, unsure what she was supposed to do. She looked from Tom the nurse and back and forth.

Tom got her on the bus and he had her sit next to the window so other kids didn't see her sagging diaper below the skirt line of her uniform.

"Tomorrow," he whispered to her.

Avishag tried to ignore Tom. She started to cry. She looked out the window for a distraction but all she couldn't think about anything aside from the older boy and everything at school, including her wet pants.

Avishag was even more shaken up now. She was rocking back and forth trying to be anywhere but there. She ignored the clothes but kept a careful eye on Tom, scared of him getting close to her again.

When Tom came back in thirty minutes later, and approached her, and saw her backing against the sofa, he stopped and backed away from her.

"I'm not going to touch you without your permission," he told her.

Avishag's eyes were full of pain and fear. When her uncle came in, she immediately put her arms out for him. That was before he even finished his sentence. She nodded right away, knowing he'd protect her from anything that might happen. He told her so. She trusted her uncle Ralph and was so thankful he was home.

Ralph whispered to her.

"Honey, can you tell me how Tom scared you?" he asked her wanting to understand, or can you not really talk yet, honey?"

Tom interrupted.

"If this Conner kid touched her dad, I mean in a bad way, maybe when I got her clothes, she didn't understand and thought I was trying to undress her or something."

Ralph looked at Avi.

"Were you scared Tom was going to take your clothes off?" he asked her.

Avishag looked up at her uncle and when he mentioned Tom taking her clothes off, she looked down and clenched her eyes shut. It sent a shiver down her spine. Obviously Ralph had hit some kind of nerve with her.

Ralph smiled at her.

"Baby, in this house, no one will ever remove any of your clothes unless we have your permission either because you say so at that moment, or because you show it's okay, like you do me when I change you.